10 days

I woke up sweating and breathing heavy as I slowly came to and, realizes my surrounding. 4:56 AM. I fell back onto my bed I wanted to go back to sleep but I don't want to have a bad dream maybe I should just get ready. No I have questions that needed answer. I wanted to know who my mate was and I wanted to ask my wolf something even if she didn't want to corporate. I had to meditate so; I closed my eyes and took a deep breath I could feel my self-slipping and soon I fell. I opened my eyes to see a never ending room of white walls, white ceiling and a white sky.

"Hello" a voice from behind me said calmly,

I turned around to see my goddess half standing there smiling "hi" I said back to her.

"What answers do you seek" she said as she sat down. Was that chair always there?

"Um actually I was looking for my wolf" I told her, her face changed. She stopped smiling.

"Oh ok well then I guess I'll leave then" she said as she began to walk away from me. 

"You called for me" another voice said. This is starting to hurt my head. 

"Yeah I did. I was wondering if you could help me." I said she look shocked 

"You want my help?" she said as if it was too good to be true. 

"I was wondering if you could tell me the signs of how I would know if someone is my mate."

"Smell" she said 

"Smell?" I said as I sniffed my self 

"Not your smell his smell you would be attracted to it" she said impatiently.

"Ok smell got it." Just as I was walking away she stopped me.

"Sound and touch, his voice will feel compelling and his touch will give you shivers" she told me.

"Okay great now all I have to do is test it out. I have to go. I remembered time here feels slower then out there." I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her neck," bye" I let go slipping out from my subconscious.

6:13 

Now I could get ready. Okay the new I am not going to hold back. I went to my closet and found a pair of skinny jeans and a black top that fit me nicely not too tight though. I wanted to different not have the entire male wolf population want to hump me. I took out black boot heals to go with it then I hopped into the shower as I was showering I looked at my hand and notice the number was 10. My stomach dropped. The days were counting down and it made me feel nervous. When I was done taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I put my phone on the speakers and played Meghan trainer all about that bass. Singing along as I got dressed. When I was done I went down stairs and grabbed my leather jacket.

"Guys let's go" I yelled 

"Jailen are you wearing the clothes that I bought for you for school." My mom asked shocked.

"Yeah and I'm wearing makeup and a real bra not a sports bra" I answered the questions I already knew she would have asked me.

"Wow what happen?" she asked. I smiled at her. My sibling came running down stairs and out the door.

"Bye mom bye dad" we all yelled. 

Once I dropped off my little sister, my brothers and I got to school. Everyone was staring. Oh well.

"Hey jay nice outfit" Marcus said 

"Thanks I needed something a little different. Where’s Em?" I asked 

"She's on her way the bus was late" he said.

“Got it “we walked to my locker and I saw the popular crowd standing in front of my locker they do this every day just to get a reaction out of me. I walked up to Loren who was directly in front of the locker.

“Move" I said calmly 

"We’ll look who decide to actually to dress like they have clothes" she said 

"Move out of my way now" I said again in the same tone but she just chuckled and went back to her conversation. I grabbed her collar and lifted her off the ground and slammed her against the locker.

"Let me make this clear when I say move I mean move now MOVE" my voice changed it said as if me and my wolf were talking at the same time. Everyone who was walking stopped and the popular crowd held their ears and so did Loren but her ears were the only one bleeding.

I don't know what was happening but I went with it "Don't disobey me again." I said letting her go Titan rush up next to her.

"What is wrong with you," he looked at Loren "come on I'll take you to the nurse" he walked away with Loren who was still holding her ears and the crowd clear and the hallway continued to move.

Power of an alpha

"What was that jay" Marcus asked me.

"I think that was my alpha voice" I said a little unsure. Marcus started to laugh.

"Em is going to be so pissed when she finds out that you did that to Loren and you got your alpha voice and she missed all of it." I laughed with him.

"I can hear her already" I laugh thinking about her complaining" come on let's get to class" I went into my locker got my books and we headed to class.

When I walked into class I froze when I saw that everyone was looking at me, but I had to remember chin up shoulders back walk with confidence and be proud and I did. When I sat at my seat a smell hit me so hard I got dizzy. I looked around the room there's more boys them. Girls and so many different smells that it was a little hard to pin point where it was coming from I looked next to me to see Titan sitting there unfazed. If he was my mate he would have smelled me too. Maybe it isn't him after all. Lunch came around and I and Marcus filled Emily on everything that she missed.

"Jailen you couldn't wait till I got here you know I've been waiting forever to see that. Did you at least punch her in her boob?" she asked 

"No but I made her ears bleed with my alpha voice" I said to her stuffing a fries in my mouth 

“Good enough. Wait you got your alpha voice?!" She practically yelled 

"Yeah and it's really strong" I saw Titan walk up to my table, and sat down. 

"What was that earlier?" He asked 

“What do you mean? “I said as if I didn't know.

"You know what I mean what did you do to Loren" he said coldly 

“I simply put her in place and if you want I could put you in yours" I said in the same cold tone he gave me. He looked as though he gave up.

"Stay away from her" he said firm and cold it almost made me flinch but it wasn't going to let him see that. 

When he was out of sight, I looked down and stared at the number 10 on my hand.