"Get them back in the net!" Brie laughed as she tried to scramble away from them, "Or they'll take over boat."

"Mutany!" JJ shouted, tackling Brie to the deck, his hands pinning her wrists down gently. He watched with a playful grin as she wriggled under his grasp, the look of pure determination on her face. "Struggling there?"

She frowned at him, wrapping her legs around his waist and flipping him over so that he was pinned underneath her, his wrists trapped by her small hands.

"Struggling?" She smirked, raising an eyebrow at him.

JJ was suddenly breathless, unable to react. He couldn't even think of a witty comeback, which was highly unusual for him. Brie nodded proudly in triumph and climbed off of him.

He let out and shaky breath and ran a hand through his hair as he sat up. What was this girl turning him into? This was not the usual reactions he had around girls. He was usually charming and witty; he was the usually the one that left them breathless. Either he needed to step up his game or...no. Definitely not.

"Recovered yet?" Brie called out, clearly enjoying the effect she had on him.

JJ looked at her and shook his head. "You know exactly what you do to me dont you, princess?"

"Yep," she said, popping the p at the end, specifically to annoy him.

JJ shook his head again and let out a low chuckle. Oh, she was in for it now. He sprung into action, grabbing onto her legs at the knees so that she lost her balance. However, he didnt account for what happened next.

"JJ!" Pope shouted, but it was too late.

Brie slipped, the back of her knees hitting the side of the boat and let out a shrill scream before she hit the water, JJ falling in after her.

JJ splashed to the surface and groaned, blinking the water out of his eyes as a shiver ran through him. Damn, that was cold.

"Shit," he cursed, turning around to find Brie. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to send us overboard, I swear."

"Hey, JJ!" John B called from the boat, worry lacing his voice, "Wheres Brie?"

JJ felt his stomach drop, splashing around to try and see any sign of her. Oh my god. What had he done?

"Brie!" He shouted, looking up at the others in panic, "Where the fuck is she?"

Suddenly, the surface broke behind him and Brie appeared laughing and spluttering. "Got you!"

JJ heard a chorus of groans from the Pogue. His pulse slowly returned back to normal as he let out a sigh of relief mixed with annoyance.

"Jesus, Brie!" Kiara shouted, "You gave us a heart attack."

"We thought JJ had killed you," Pope added.

"What, you think this scrawny little runt could finish me off?" She laughed, looking JJ up and down, "Not a chance."

"Oh really?" He challenged, diving on top of her so that she was submerged again. He felt her hands wrap around his forearms, bubbles tickled his face from where she was laughing under the water.

He let her go and pulled her up to the surface again. She gasped and glared at him, unable to control her giggles, "That's it!"

She pushed his head under the water, making him splutter and choke. He wrapped his arms around her waist and dragged her down, wrestling with her under the water. He felt his fingers catch on the strings on the back of her bikini, accidentally pulling them loose.