21* Corbyn's B-day*

Rose P.O.V 

(3 weeks after the incident)  

The past three weeks have been great! Corbyn and I are still going strong , Zach and Jack are well them. Jonah met a girl named Tate, and well Daniel still loves watermelon. So life is going good. Today is Corbyn's birthday! I got him the perfect present! Well ok there's 2 presents. One of them is a space outfit. Its a NASA t-shirt, and space themes converse in his size, with a baseball cap that also a NASA on it, I really hope he likes it. The second gift is a telescope, he's wanted one as long as I can remember and I finally got him one. The gifts are wrapped and in my closet for safe keeping. Happy Birthday Corbyn! 

Corbyn P.O.V 

I woke up from the sunshine blinding me. I look at Rose in my arms and smile, god, how did I get so lucky? I slowly move her from my arms so I didn't wake her. She stirs as I move but she doesn't wake up. I smile at how cute she is. I get out of bed and stumble to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and get ready for the day. I go downstairs and instantly smell food. I'm awake now. I rush downstairs almost tripping over myself might I add. I make it downstairs to see Jonah cooking. I look at the table and my jaw drops. I swear it touched the floor. The table was covered in bacon, pancakes, eggs, toast, every breakfast food known in the book. 

"Ok, ZACH WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell. Zach pokes his head through the kitchen door. 

"What? I didn't do anything!" He yells back in a fuuny tone. I look at him with the "sure you didn't " look. He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows. 

"I didn't!" He yells again making me laugh. 

"Ok, then what's with all the food, usually Jonah cooks this much when he delivers bad news, or it's someone's birthday, and I don't think it's any ones birthday." I say as I cross my arms. 

"And Zach you usually always do something wrong." I say with a laugh. The boys all look at each other with wide eyes and then laugh. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Dude, it's your birthday." Daniel says as he comes and pats me on the back.

"W- what? No it's not." I pull out my phone and check the date. November 25th. Shit, I forgot my own birthday. 

"Oh." I say, they all laugh again. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all yell in unison, they all come and give me hugs. 

"Ok enough with the yelling Rose is still asleep, now dig in! It's not going to eat it's self!" Jonah says as he sits down at the table and grabs the plate. I do the same and start piling my plate. I didn't realize how hungry I was, until I took the first bite. 

"Hey you crazy animals, save some for Rose!" Jonah says as he takes a bite of his food. I start shoving more food into my mouth. 

"Jonah It's so good mhmmm." I say as I shove a pancake in my mouth. 

"Yeah man." Zach agrees with me as I laugh. 

"Can ya'll seriously shut the fuck up!" Rose says as she climbs down the stairs with a laugh. I get up and hug her and kiss her on the forehead. 

"Happy birthday Corbs." She says as she kisses me. 

"Ok lover boy we have and interview, so we'll leave we'll be back in 2 hours." Jack says as he comes up behind me and grabs my arm. 

"Ok babe, I'll be back soon, mwah love you!" I say as Jack pulls me away. 

"Love you too bean!" She says as she blows a kiss. 

At the interview. 

text messages with The Fam

                                                                  The Fam ❤👊

Baby girl 💕😜: Ok you guys better hurry, It's so boring!!!!

ZackAttack: We'll be home soon, quit being a baby! 

Noodles: yeah stop being a baby! 

Jojo: Will you all shut up! 

Corbean: MAKE ME OLD MAN! 

Baby girl💕😜: GAsP !!! Such a bad boy bean.

Corbean: That's right babe, I'm so bad, wanna know how else I'm bad? 

Baby girl 💕😜: HOw? 

Daniboy: Oh god, here we go again 😒

Corbean: I don't read the terms and conditions... 

Baby girl 💕😜: Oh mY GOsH! GaSp!!!!! 

Corbean: Wanna know what else? 

Daniboy. NO NO NO NO, ABORT MISSION I REPEAT ABORT MISSION!

Corbean : I.... like....... pineapple on pizza. 

Baby girl 💕😜: I- 

Corbean- Thats right your bf is so bad. 

Baby girl 💕😜: I- ok.

Corbean: HAHAHA. 

Daniboy: Oh yeah? WEll im badder I HATE CHOCOLATE!

Baby girl💕😜: WHAT? HOW COULD YOU HATE CHOCOLATE! ITS THE BEST THING EVER CREATED! 

Noodles: DUDE! you had to get her mad! 

Daniboy: I didn't think she'd be THAT upset!

Baby girl💕😜: YOUR DEAD SEAVEY DEAD! just wait till you get home. HEHEHE

Corbean: Ok we gotta go! Bye babe love you!!! 

Baby girl: love you too. 

End of texts

I chuckle at the texts and go back to the interview. 

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE.............

AWESOME