17 *nightmares*

Corbyn's P.O.V

I wake up with someone in my arms. I look around for a minute, when all the memories of last night flooded back in my mind. I look down to see Rose sleeping peacefully with her hands on my chest. We did it, and she let me. I was shocked at first, I thought she wasn't ready. I guess I was wrong. 

Rose shifts in her sleep and I pull her closer to me. Damn I love this girl, and I don't know where I would be without her. I carefully let go of Rose and get up to take a shower. We all have to meet at the breakfast place at 9. It's 8 so I have time. I hop in the shower and let the hot water flow over my body. I look down and think about Rose. How was I so lucky to have a girl like her? After about 10 minutes I get out of the shower and dry off. I go back to the room where my bag is and grab some clothes. I get dressed and go to wake up Rose. Somethings off.  She keeps tossing and turning in bed. She kicks off the blanket and screams. A blood curdling scream. I snap back into reality and go to the bed. she starts to whimper and tears come out of her eyes. She is still asleep, oh no not again. Just as I'm about to wake her up the door burst open to reveal the 4 boys and Gianna. Rose turns once more and mumbles something, and then screams. Her hands grab the sheets and holds them. She starts to writhe in the bed yelling things like "get off of me" and "I don't want this." Gianna goes up to the bed and tries to calm her down. Rose's breathing speeds up and she starts shaking. Suddenly she darts up and looks at us, she looks at her hands and she cries. Her breathing keeps getting worse and worse. 

I walk up to the bed and pull her into my arms. I hold her close and tell her everything is ok. She finally calms down and Gianna comes over to hug her. The other boys hug her and leave the room. 

"I'm taking a shower." she says as she walks into the bathroom. I sit down on the bed and hold my head in my hands. I hear the water start and look up. My knee starts bouncing up and down I notice Rose's phone going off, so I check to see who it is. I look at the screen, and immediately get pissed. Jordan's name pops up on her screen. I click on the message and look at what he sent her. He was telling her he will find her one day, and how she'll be his again. I shake my head and put her phone back down ignoring the messages I just saw. she gets out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her.  I bite my lip and smile. She giggles, which is the cutest thing I've ever heard. She takes some clothes and goes into the bathroom. She comes out looking gorgeous as ever. I smile at the sight of her. Her hair is wet and everywhere. Her skin still a little damp. She looks at me and smiles, then bites her lip. I get up and walk towards her, I grab her by the waist and kiss her lips gently. I smile against the kiss and so does she. 

"Last night was amazing babe." I say, she nods in agreement. I kiss her soft, plump lips again and sit back down on the bed. I put my shoes on as I see Rose grab her phone. She taps it and then rolls her eyes. She tosses the phone on the bed and grabs her shoes. She probably saw the messages From Jordan. 

"You should block him you know" She looks at me and smiles. 

"I did." "Ok, good." I say as I stand up. I take her hand and lead her downstairs to the lobby. We meet up with the boys and eat breakfast. We were going to go on the bus today and drive the rest of the tour. We eat breakfast and we take the girls to rehearsal. Tonight was our first concert, and honestly I was hyped for it. I had to make it really good since Rose will be there.  

*after rehearsal ( cause ya girl lazy) 

I look at the crowd, so many people there. Rose and Gianna are backstage watching. After a couple of songs we go back stage to change. I walk up to Rose giving her a quick kiss before going back on stage. After the last couple of songs, I go back stage to find Rose, but I can't find her anywhere. Finally I go look in my dressing room. I open the door and walk inside, I see Rose sitting on the couch talking to someone. She doesn't look familiar. she was facing towards Rose so I couldn't see her face. 

"Hey baby." She says, she turns and looks at me, she stands up and gives me a hug, I hug her back tightly. 

"Isn't he amazing?" she says as she turns to the girl. 

"Yeah, he is." The girl with short black hair turns to me. Oh shit. 

"Christina." 

----------------------------------------------------

OMG tea!!