16 * beautiful inside and out*

Rose P.O.V

*Few days later* 

I'm sitting on the couch watching stranger things when I hear the boys whispering. I pause my show, and walk into the kitchen. They all look up at me and pretend to do nothing. I smile at them weirdly and grab a bottle of water. I go sit back on the couch and un pause my show. Suddenly the door bell rings, I sigh and get up. I walk my way to the door and open it. Tears spring to my eyes, and I cover my mouth. Gianna is standing in front of me. She drops her bags and hugs me. i hug her back and cry. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull away from the hug. " the boys asked me to come to see you!" I pull her into another hug and smile. The boys walk out from the kitchen with huge grins on all of their faces. 

"Oh my god, guys thank you so much!" I say as I jump on Corbyn, he smiles and catches me. After me and Gianna catch up, we all watch movies together. I'm snuggling with Corbyn when I look over to see where Gianna is. Gianna is on top of Jonah, and  Jonah's hands are around her waist. I giggle and lay my head on Corbyn's chest. Things Couldn't get any better. 

2 weeks later

Today  me and the boys where going on tour, and Gianna was coming with us. Her and Jonah are a couple now, and they are so cute!!  Me and the boys head to the airport and hop on the plane. after what seems like forever, we finally arrive in Washington. The boys first concert was tomorrow night there. We get to the hotel and get our rooms. Corbyn and I head up to our room, and put our stuff down. The room was beautiful. Corbyn grabs me by the waist and smiles. He kisses me on the lips passionately, the kiss starts to get heated up, but as soon as it does I pull away. He looks at me and puts his hand against mine. 

"Love, I understand if your not ready, I totally get it. I would never want to rush into doing anything. I love you too much to do that." I look at the boy that stole my heart, I look into his bluish- greenish eyes and search them. He looks at me and kisses me again, then pulls away. Was I ready? I do love him, I really do, but after what happened to me, I don't think I could get myself too. I'm so insecure about my body, and I don't feel pretty at all. 

"Corbyn, I don't know, I'm just insecure about myself, I feel like if we do, I won't be beautiful enough." 

Corbyn looks at me madly. He picks up my chin with his fingers and stares into my eyes. 

"Never say your not beautiful, because you are, every part of you is beautiful. Your body, your personality. Everything about you, I love you, all of you. So don't never say your not beautiful." 

Corbyn looks at me, my eyes filling up with tears, I blink them away and look at him. I kiss his lips again, suddenly I feel this urge, this need, I want him now. Now I know I'm ready. My hands go up to his chest, and feel his muscles. The kiss gets more greedy. Suddenly I'm up against the wall as his hands trail my body. He lays me down on the bed and kisses my neck and starts to go down. His wet kisses tingling each spot he kisses. This feeling so new, I don't know how to describe it, it's like every touch sends electricity through my body. 

"Let me show you how much I love you, and how beautiful you are." He says as he kisses down my body. 

To be this close to someone, to feel loved, is the best feeling I've ever felt. It may not be perfect, sweating teenage bodies, the sound of skin against skin, but to me these small moments, this once in a life time opportunity, is the best thing to experience in life. Me and Corbyn's bodies, and legs tangled up together in the bed. Seeing every part of each other, and feeling each other is the best feeling anyone could ask for. You feel so close to one another, and so loved. That's how I feel with Corbyn. 

"You're beautiful inside and out." He says as we finsh, and I cuddle up to Corbyn's warm naked body. That wasn't just just sex, that was making love. Simple, pure, sweet love. 

Forever and always.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें