Old man *19*

Rose P.O.V 

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains of the hotel room. I stretch and look around to see Corbyn peacefully asleep. I smile at how cute he is. I stroke his hair and kiss his cheek and get out of bed. My arms were sore from last night. I grabbed my phone and saw messages from christina. I really liked her she was a great person, and she was telling me how she moved on from Corbyn and that she's happy. She was happy for me and she said she can't wait to be friends. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower as I let my thoughts take my mind over. I miss my mom. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. But I'm making it through with the help of,Corbyn and my best friends. I get out of the shower and look at the mirror. 

I feel pretty for once. This I a new feeling suddenly I have this confidence running through my veins. I get dressed in a white crop top and some black rip jeans. I do my makeup naturally and straighten my hair. The boys had a concert tonight so I need to wake corbyn up. I walk over to our bed and sit next to him. I slowly start to rub his arm. 

"Wake up baby" I say as he shifts in the bed. His eyes flutter open and he smiles. God that smile, that was the boy I fell in love with. 

"Hey beautiful" he says as he slowly starts to rise out of bed. He rubs his eyes and looks at me. He pulls me by the waist and smiles. He places his lips on mine and gives a sweet passionate kiss. Then he starts to give me kisses all over my face. My nose, my forehead, my cheeks, everywhere. In between kisses says I love you. I giggle at his cuteness. 

"Your so cute." He says as he places another kiss on my lips. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me. He smiles between,the kiss and I do the same. After our kiss he gets up and takes a shower. I sit on the bed and wait for bean to come out. I think about how lucky I am to have him, to have all of them. I love them all so much, and I couldn't think of my life without them.

About fifteen minutes later corbyn comes out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. His hair damp and water droplets running down his body.I stare at his body, not realizing. He looks at me as I bite my lip and laughs. 

"Like what you see baby girl?" I'm immediately dragged out of my trance as soon as he said those words. I feel heat rising up from my,neck and to my,cheeks. 

"No. I mean yes." I say. Corbyn let's out a small chuckle and walks over to his suitcase he grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom. He comes out and smiles at me as he jumps on the bed. He attacks me and tickles Me for no reason. I scream as his fingers find my ticklish spot. 

" I surrender!!!" I yell he just laughs and gets off the bed. 

"Ok we gotta go to rehearsal, come on babe." Corbyn says as he takes my hand and lifts me off the bed. We get in the uber and drive time the venue. I was so proud of him. I was so proud of all of them. I'm glad they listened to me. 

When we get to the venue, I look around. It's beautiful. We walk inside and corbyn goes to find the boys. I go with him with our hands intertwined. I felt safe so happy. We find the boys and they start time rehearse. They are so amazingly talented and they deserve this. As they sound check and make sure everything is good. Corbyns eyes find mine he grins like a seven year old at Christmas and winks at me.  I let out a quite laugh and blow a kiss. He pretends to catch it and he puts it on his heart. I smile and realize that I love this boy so much it hurts. He was my rock in this world. I couldn't live without him. 

When the concert is over we go back to the hotel. Corbyn was exhausted and he just wanted to sleep, I was too. We got to the hotel and open the door. Sit on the bed and watch as corbyn takes off his shoes. I notice a dark shadow sitting in the chair across the room. I squint my,eyes trying to see if somethings there. It's probably a trick of light or something. The lights aren't on im probably seeing something. Corbyn stumbles to the light switch and turns it on. I gasp at the sight of him. There was someone there. Corbyn looks at me confused and tilts his head. My eyes don't leave the  chair. My breathing gets heavy and my eyes get blurry. Corbyn notice and looks at tge chair. His mouth drops open as he scoots over to me he pulls me into a hug as we were both shocked and terrified for our life's. 

" you can't just leave without saying goodbye to your old man Rose." He says with a devilish smirk.

I'm so sorry for not being active it's just school online is so overwhelming but i hope this makes up for it!!! 

Bye loves!!!