Chapter 11 - First day

Start from the beginning

" Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is strength enhancer "

( Izuku tells his quirk name as strength enhancer to hide the secret of One for All )

Quirk :- One for All

Description :- One for All is passed down for generations to fight against the villain ' All for One '. It increases the physical abilities of the user to a great extent. The effect of the quirk increases as it is passed down through generations.

Side effect :- The user needs a lot of time and vigorous training to fully use and control the quirk. Without proper time or training the user's body can get severely injured on use.

Disadvantage :- It takes a reasonable amount of time to charge the quirk to use it.

( I have changed One for All a bit. So, it works differently than in the cannon bnha universe )

Timeskip to Aizawa explaining his test :-

" So, there will be two types of tests. First is how good and creatively you can use your quirk and second, your overall physical abilities and fighting skills without quirks, as some quirks are not meant for fighting like that of Hagakure " Aizawa explains.

" Hey, that's not fair to choose me as an example. I will show how strong I am " Hagakure complains.

After the tests :-

All the students were discussing the results of the tests.

" Woah Hagaruke, you scored first in strength test without any quirks " Ashido says surprised by the results.

"Its because my physical strength is higher than a normal person " Hagakure speaks with pride.

" Hey small guy, you used your quirk very amazingly in the side stepping test " Kaminari praises Mineta.

" The name's Mineta " Mineta replies.

" Ochako, I presume. You scored infinity in the ball throwing test. That was amazing*ribbit* " Asui tells Ochako.

" Oh thank you. You also did amazing in the obstacle running test " Ochako replies.

" You look serious about the results" Todoroki speaks to Tokoyami.

" You too look serious " Tokoyami replies.

" Why the hell am I last in the obstacle course. Was he blind when he saw my performance? " Bakugo screams.

" That's because you blasted through the obstacles instead of going over the obstacles " Kirishima tells him.

" Nobody asked you shitty hair. Shut up before I blast you "

" Woah! Chill there bro " Kirishima tries to calm him.

" Midoriya, I am sorry for being rude at the entrance exam. I shouldn't have done that " Ida apologise.

" It is fine, don't worry about it. You did amazing in the 100 meters sprint with your quirk "

" You too did very well in all the physical tests without quirks. But why did you used your quirk only in the ball throwing test with quirk? Your quirk seems powerful based on your entrance exam performance " Ida asks Izuku.

" It's because I can't control my quirk properly. On using my quirk I break my bones. So, I don't rely on it too much. I focused on increasing my fighting skills " Izuku explains.

" That explains why you came first in hand to hand combat skills "

" Everyone calm down. I didn't tell you the interesting part of the test. Those who failed at least 5 tests will have extra training after school for a week " Aizawa explains.

" Sir, but you hadn't told any minimum scores or ranking to pass any test " Ida asks.

" Those who scored a rank below 5 in any test failed that test. That means all of you failed at least 5 tests and will have extra training for a week. Those with good results in quirk tests had bad scores in non quirk tests and vice versa"

" Whatttt!!! " everyone screams.

" That's not fair " Ashido complains.

" You think this is not fair, then what about cleaning the entire school for a week. Will you do that instead of training? " Aizawa replies.

" But sir, it is the start of the school year. At least show some mercy to us " Kaminari begs him.

" This is not an average high school. This is UA academy and you joined the hero course. So don't expect that you will become a hero like it's nothing. Now, everyone move to the class for your next lecture " Aizawa orders.

Timeskip to school end:-

Izuku and Ochako were walking back to their house.

" I am aching from all the extra training. Why do we have to do all this much work on the first day " Ochako complains stretching her neck.

" That is why this is the number 1 school in the country. But I don't get one thing. I didn't use my quirk in most of the quirk tests so I failed. But why did you failed? " Izuku asks her.

" The endurance tests. I think I need to work more on it "

" Hey, wait for me " Ida comes running at them.

" My house is also that way. Can I join you? " Ida asks.

" Sure " Ochako replies.

They chat for some time while walking.

" So, we all are friends now? " Ida asks.

" Absolutely " Izuku answers.

At this, a thought lingers in the minds of Izuku and Ochako.

' She/he is just a friend '

Just a chapter to do some character development and introductions. 

Sorry, I didn't upload for a while. I was wrapped up in the school stuff. I will try to upload the next chapter by tomorrow.

Now, I may exit like I always do.