Chapter 16: Here for You(Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Frost: No Y/n your not the reason, they chose to come and fight. Not only that but the one that's responsible is the one that pulled the trigger, please don't blame yourself, you don't deserve it.

I wanted to make him feel better, I wanted to take all his pain away. I know what he needs is to mourn, and maybe I can just hold him as he does.

Heister: I just can't imagine that their gone, and I can't even go to their funerals. Their families hate me, they hate me. . . and I deserve it.

I know his heart was truly hurting, I know their families have their reasons but it's just cruel to think he can't see them one last time. 

Frost: I'm sorry Y/n, I'm so sorry.

His tears increased and he held me tighter, I shifted so I could pull him into me with both arms. I stroked his hair as I rubbed his back, I could feel his heart slow and his breathing simmer out. He wipes his eyes as he sits up, he clears his throat and looks back to me.

Heister: Thank you Tina, I really needed that.

Heister POV

She moved forward pressing her soft and warm lips onto mine, our tongues danced like sparks above a fire. I pulled away from her and looked at her beautiful smile, my confidence hasn't been the same so I looked down and twiddled my fingers. She pulled her shirt off and got on her hands and knees kissing me, she slide her one bra strap off her shoulder as her seductive eyes pierce me.

Heister: You don't have to do the pity sex Tina.

She crawled forward kissing me passionately, she pulled away sliding her hand down my chest.

Frost: It's not pity, I want you take some frustration out. You couldn't control what happened, so I wanna give you that control. I love you, and I never want you to feel this way again. I know I won't be able to prevent that but maybe I could help you in another way, so why don't you bend me over and have your way with me. 

Her smile turns me on, I put my hand on her cheek brushing her hair to the side. I lean forward and press my lips onto hers, as I explored her mouth I pushed her onto her back. I grabbed her wrists trying to hold her down, she resisted but I over powered her slamming her arms to the bed.

Heister: You resisting me?

Frost: It wouldn't fun otherwise.

I pulled both her hands above her head and hold them down with my left arm, I pull her bra up and expose her breasts. She let out a cry as I grabbed them and squeezed, I put my right hand under her neck and kissed her aggressively.  

Frost: *moans* Please be gentle with me master.

Heister: Silence you love it.

I flip her over and grab the back of her pants, I pry it down to her knees and stick my fingers inside her. I grab the back of her hair, she groans as I pull her head back making her woman hood become dripping wet.

Heister: Your so wet, your taking it like a good girl. Go and moan for me, moan bitch!

I bring my hand down and smack her ass as hard as I can, she jumps and twitches as she moans for me. Her ass had a red hand mark where I slapped her, I let go of her hair and spread her cheeks as I finger fuck her into submission. She grabs a pillow and buries her face into it, her cries of pleasure and jerks of ecstasy arouse me.  

Frost: Yes master, you make me feel so good. Will you please let me pleasure you, I wanna suck your cock.

I slow down my hand and look her in the eyes, I grin as I press my thumb into her ass. She squeals and claws at the bed, I press my fingers deeper in both her holes as I smack her ass again in the same place.