Chapter 12: Helping a Brother Out

Just saying for this chapter, I'm not making a point of anything I'm just trying to do some character development. Enjoy humans ;)

"The strongest people make time to help others, even if their struggling with their own
problems."
-Unknown

Frost: What happened? Better yet, what did you do?

Buck: Well you know how I'm not good with tech, and talking.

Frost: Yes?

Buck: Well me and Monika were talking about our gadgets, and we got into an argument. And I kinda did something stupid.

Frost: What did you say to her?

Buck: . . . 

Frost: *sighs* Alright I'll go talk to her, you stay here.

She gets up, she fixes her hair which was in a mess then walked out the door. Seb was scratching his head and pacing back and forth, I decided to head into the kitchen and grabbed some bear out of the fridge. I sat Seb down on the couch, I took a seat beside him and handed him a beer.

Heister: Sit and relax.

Buck: No I can't be drinking.

Heister: Fine, I guess I'll join you.

So I put the beers from whence they came and sat back down beside Seb.

Heister: Alright spill it, what happened?

Buck: You want the long or short story.

Heister: Just tell me what happened.

Buck: Ok. . . so I was at her dorm, and our relationship has been moving forward. I've been spending alot of time at her dorm and we got to talking, and we started talking about our gadgets. I use my breaching 12 gauge and she uses her scanner, at first it was going well but I mentioned how the scanner can lead you into danger by not detecting mechanical traps. We had a small disagreement but we ended it and changed the subject, but I guess I started talking about our relationship. Obviously we're not going to be in Rainbow forever but we talked about it, then I said something stupid.

Heister: What did you say?

Buck: Well we started kissing after that, and we haven't done anything past that yet. And I didn't do anything rash, I just slide my hand down the outside of her leg. I wasn't trying to force her into anything but she got really angry at me, I tried to tell her I wasn't expecting anything or shaming her into anything. She got really pissed at me then we started arguing, she started speaking in German and I couldn't understand her. And I asked her to stop speaking in gibberish, which now I realize wasn't a smart move. 

Heister: No it was not.

Buck: She got really pissed at me and then I ended up calling her a bitch, well I said she was acting like one.

Heister: That's not any better.

Buck: I know, after that she kicked me out. I told you I'm not good with words all the time, and I'm not any better with relationships either.

Heister: I'm not sure what to say bud, I've been in only a few relationships before Tina. Hell I'm surprised we even started dating in the first place but I'm sure glad we did, but what I can say to you is this. Your a good guy, maybe go talk to her and do what Canadians are best at. Saying sorry.

He cracks up scratching his head.

Heister: Then maybe offer to take her out somewhere special, you know what she likes. Maybe take her out to embrace a hobby of hers then dinner.

Buck: Not good at relationships eh?

Heister: Shut it, anyway that's the best I can offer you.

Buck: *sighs* Thanks bud.