Chapter 4: Old Acquaintances

"The most memorable people in your life will be the ones who loved you when you weren't lovable."
-Unknown

One year, it's been one year since we were captured in Rainbow. We traveled around Europe after the heist, we never stayed in one place for to long. Currently we're in the UK, Scotland. We bought a couple buildings in a couple different countries after the heist, we used fake identities to make sure they couldn't be traced back to us. We decided to go to Scotland for some sight seeing, Sydney, Alex and Zoe wanted to see the highlands well me and Hans wanted to see buildings for our next heist. We couldn't decide which place to rob next, there was to many choices in Europe, not only that we weren't sure if we wanted to pull another heist for awhile. We had alot of money and I started to think maybe it's about time we spend it. 

Aussie: Day dreaming over there?

I lift my head off the window and looked into the back of the car to Sydney and the love birds.

Heister: Nah just thinking about what to do next.

Aussie: What do you mean?

Heister: Well we have plenty of money and I don't know if we should pull another heist or wait.

Nurse: That's all you've been thinking about, actually that's all you ever think about. 

Heister: What I'm passionate about my work.

Socket: You could give it a rest mate.

Heister: Fine, I'll do some reading for a change.

I've been wanting to read this one book, it's a military book called Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy. 

:D

I've heard that his books are good and I thought why not.

Zero: I think we're here!

We pull into a parking lot and everyone jumps out of the car, we walk down to the sand and we all take a second to admire the beauty of Balnakeil beach. There was no one else here but us, it wasn't hot nor cold, just a perfect temperature. The sky were clear and the tide was calm, it was a perfect day indeed.

Nurse: Par Dieu it's beautiful!
              By God

Aussie: Crikey this place looks amazing!

Zero: It's definitely something.  

Zoe sets out a blanket and I toss down my bag, Zoe took off her shirt and pants leaving her in a bikini, Alex tosses his shirt down and they walk into the water up to their knees. 

Heister: *yells* Is it cold?

Zoe: *yells* Kinda!

I kick off my shoes and socks and sit down on the blanket, Sydney walks up towards the water and stands on the moist sand as the water just reaches the tips of her toes. Hans lays down on the blanket and closes his eyes.

Heister: Going to bed?

Zero: Yep.

I look back to the water and Zoe dives in, Alex follows behind her. Sydney starts walking up the beach and I hear behind me.

???: Lovely place no?

I turn around and my blood runs cold.

Heister: Now what the fuck are you doing here. . . Harry?

Hans sits up and quickly draws a pistol on him, he smirks and he raises his hands.

Six: I surrender, now put down the weapon so we call talk.