Chapter 8: Ready for Action?

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."
-Thomas Jefferson

Heister POV

Frost: *quietly* Hey Y/n?

I feel Tina gently shaking me, I open my eyes slowly and see her cute smile.

Heister: *quietly* Hi beautiful.

She sits up stretching with a yawn, she starts rubbing her forehead and moans.

Frost: Oh fuck my head.

Heister: Hung over again?

Frost: Yeah, I can barely remember last night what happened?

I peek over my shoulder and see that Hans and Grace aren't here, I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I come out with a bottle of Advil and toss it to Tina. 

Frost: Thanks.

Heister: No problem, now tell me what do you remember?

She gets up and walks into the kitchen, I hear the tap run as she gets a glass of water. She walks into the living room and sits on the couch, I follow her and take a seat beside her. She takes a couple pills and gulps it down with some water.

Frost: So what I remember eh? I remember Em was talking with some guy and got his number, I remember Seb hooked up with someone, wasn't she a blonde girl?

I my fist to my lips trying to contain my laughter, I couldn't help but laugh as Tina set down her glass and came closer to me.

Frost: What aren't you telling me?

Heister: Well he did hook up with a blonde, and that blonde was named Monika.

She shoot up and giggled a bit.

Frost: Oh my god they finally hooked up! Seb has been drooling over her for a year now!

Heister: To bad you can't remember, they both had cheeks redder then Eliza's hair.

Frost: Damn, I guess I can only imagine now.

Heister: Well all you would have to do is put them in a room together with people and booze.

Frost: That's a damn good idea.

I chuckle a bit, Tina slowly inched closer to me. I smiled and put my arm around her, she got a big smile on her face and cuddled into my chest.

Heister: I could see you inching closer.

Frost: I know, I wanted to test you.

Heister: How?

Frost: Doesn't matter you passed.

She looked up to me and kissed me, she pulled back and looked into my eyes. I come closer to her and we share a long french kiss, we pull away eventually and Tina just gazed into my eyes with bright red cheeks. 

Heister: Your cheeks are red.

Frost: And so are yours.

I shake my head and kiss her forehead once more before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Heister: So I'm going try making you breakfast, you hungry?

Frost: That depends, what do you mean by try?

Heister: Well I'm not a great cook, but I can try?

Frost: *sighs* Give it your best shot.

PA: Heister, Buck, Zofia, Aussie and Fuze please report to briefing room one.

We both sigh and I walk towards the door, she hops up and walks with me since her dorm was on the way.

Frost: I was kinda looking forward to breakfast.