Chapter 14: Our Kind of Quality Time

Ok I'm just saying in this chapter, the place that Heister goes to, I've never been. I'm kinda lazy and didn't do much research so it may not be accurate to what the place looks like, yes I'm trying to avoid saying the place we go to because, Idk fuck you?

"Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."
-Robert Louis Stevenson  

I was woken up by Tina, she gently shook me awake. We'd fallen asleep on the couch but it seems Tina was up before me, I could smell what ever it was she cooked.

Frost: Morning babe, I made us something.

She sets 2 plates on the table infront of us, I could see the crispy bacon and the wonderful bagels glazed with butter and cream cheese.

One of my favorite breakfasts, simple and delicious. 

She sits down next to me cuddling into my side, with a deep breath I stretch and yawn. I put my arm around her and kiss her forehead.

Heister: Your the best, thank you. 

Frost: No problem.

Heister: What time is it? 

Frost: About 7:30, now eat before it gets cold.

I smile as I grab both our plates, I hand Tina hers and she turns on the TV with low volume since Em was probably still sleeping. We both bite into our bagels, we enjoyed our breakfast together. By the time it was over Tina already stole a couple bites of my bacon, I tickled her as punishment and we both laughed having some fun over breakfast. I washed our plates and everything Tina cooked with, I walked back out to her and we watched some TV for a bit.

Time Skip: An Hour Later, brought to you by Frost the bacon thief

If any of you humans do fan art, I would kill for bacon thief Frost.

I said my goodbyes to Tina and headed over to Harry's office, I knock on the door.

Six: Come in.

I open the door, Harry looks up with a smirk as I take a seat.

Heister: Sorry for the delay, but I'd like to get some revenge.

Six: Glad to hear, but I must add this mission isn't just for revenge. The mask your looking for is Jason Vince, otherwise known as Legion. He recently flew to Brazil, we believe he's targeting the famous Christ the Redeemer statue over Rio. We are going to put a stop to the attack by neutralizing him and his team, head over to briefing room 1 and I'll get the rest of the operators for the mission. 

Heister: All right, lets get to it then.

I leave the office, I make my way to the briefing room and as I enter the room I hear.

PA: Operators Caveria, Ash, Sledge, Jackal and the Internationals please report to briefing room 1. 

I get inside taking my seat, as the room filled up with operators I wait in anticipation. Harry enters last, he turns on the 2 monitors in the room and sets down a folder on the table. On the monitors was a couple pictures of a trashy building, it had only 2 floors.

Six: Alright everyone, I'm sending you to Rio, Brazil. We have reason to believe that the white mask leader Legion is planning on blowing up Christ the Redeemer statue above the city, unlike most of their attacks this one is meant to scare people out into the street to gawk. Then they will release a nerve gas onto the city, we will have 2 teams. Heister will take his crew to the statue and disarm the bombs, the rest of you will be sent to stop the nerve gas from being released. You will be briefed further on the plane, the attack is expected in 2 days and we need you in place. Everyone get your gear, any questions?

. . .

Six: Your leaving in 20, dismissed.

I got up from the the table and left the room, Tina was waiting outside leaning against the wall. She pushed herself up and grabbed my arm, we started walking down the hall as she asked.