Chapter 16: Here for You(Lemon)

Yeah just a quick heads up, I don't know to much about relationships so I'm not sure if sex is a great way to help someone in mourning. I just think it works for the situation I'm making, also you should vote.

"Turn your passion into the sharpest weapon."
-Unknown

Frost POV

It's been a week since the mission in Brazil, Y/n hasn't talked to me much, only to Hans and Sydney. They would usually have some beers later at night, I know everyone grieves differently but I wish he would at least talk to me.  

Twitch: Day dreaming?

I shoot up looking at Em, I realized I was staring at the wall like an idiot.

Frost: Yeah just thinking.

She took a seat on the couch beside me, I sat up a bit and made room for her.

Twitch: It doesn't take a psychologist to figure out that Y/n is depressed, also you 2 haven't spent more then 5 minutes together since it happened.

Frost: Not like I can blame him.

Twitch: I'm not saying you should, I was just wondering if your taking it well?

Frost: No I hate it, I hate not talking. I just wish he would.

Twitch: I'm sorry Tina, I'm not sure what to say. 

Frost: There's nothing to say, it's just. . . just a shitty situation. 

Em nudged closer to me and put her arm around me as she gently rubbed my shoulder.

Twitch: He lost his friends, he's gonna need some time.

Frost: I know, I just hate feeling helpless to do anything.

Twitch: Well maybe the best thing you can do for him is give him space, then try just being with him. Just be next to him, and then try talking to him. 

Frost: Thanks for the advice Em.

Twitch: No problem, you helped me out when I was having boy trouble.

Frost: *smiles* Yeah I guess I did.

Time Skip: 3 Days Later, brought to you by Frost trapping Heister in a welcome mat

It was almost 10 at night, I followed Em's advice and gave him some space. I still spent a couple minutes with him during the days just encase he got the wrong idea, I didn't want him to think I was abandoning him. I made sure Hans was staying the night with Grace, he hadn't spent much time with her either since it happened. So as Y/n went back to his dorm alone, I waited a minute before opening his door and stepping inside. I walked into the bedroom seeing him looking up at me, his tired eyes stared into mine. We didn't say anything, I just walked up to bed and got in beside him. I put my arm around him and he rested his head into my shoulder, he put a hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I started to feel his tears dampen my shirt, I pulled his head in closer to me as he started to silently cry.

Heister: I shouldn't of left them their, I should of done something.

Frost: You did everything right, we just didn't know what would happen. It's not your fault, please don't blame yourself.

Heister: I was the reason they came, I was the one that told them to stay, I was the one that wanted revenge, I'm the reason their dead.

His sobs and his pleads made my heart ache, he convinced himself that they died because of him. His tears ran down his face onto me, and I held him tight and stroked his hair. I knew this was all I could do for him, it wasn't enough. I wanted to do more but how could I, this pain and then blaming yourself eats you up inside. It's a black pit of self loathing that takes what feels like a life time to over come, and he's fallen in the middle of it.