"What are they doing ??" i asked looking at them. A sudden cold rushed when i found Mukundh slipped his hand around my waist and pulling me to his strong chest. 

"Something which i should have done long back but doing it too late." he whispered in my ears making my neck hair stand straight. I just pushed him and walked but i could sense my cheeks heating up with his husky words. Shaking my head i saw many little little artifacts which i would always wish to buy but couldn't. But one pair of doll attracted my attention. 

It was looking like us. A pair of mini us in the wooden toys. I smiled and saw him and he smiled at me understandingly. 

"Give us this pair of toys.." Mukundh asked in a commanding voice. I saw him and huffed with anger. How rude as always. He gave me the toy and i giggled looking at them. They were in their wedding attire. 

"This is how we would look when we get married right ??" i asked him turning back where he placed his both the hands on my shoulder. 

"Naa..." he said and i saw him with confusion. As if understanding my confusion he started to say how he wanted our wedding.

"Priye..our wedding will not be in a small place but in a big palace." he started making me think of how it would be if i ever get married in a palace. He continued to say and i continued to imagine.

"There would be floral arrangements from one corner to the other corner. They would make the entire hall fragrance with their smell. Then one end will be my room while the other end will be yours. The ceiling will be covered with beautiful coloured glass which will make the hall look mesmerizing.The palace will be surrounded with guards as i don't want you to be stolen by any one." he said earning an angry glare. 

"Then comes the main part. Our attire. I would be wearing a royal white silk dothi while you would be wearing nine yard red pure silk with golden knitted saree. You will be looking like an angel from heaven. Your anklet will have many pebbles which will make your every step audible, then comes the thick silambu full of diamonds. Next comes oddiyanam (belly chain). I will ask the smith to make a peacock design in the middle made with pure river pearl and surrounded with coral stones and rubies. Then lets speak about the necklaces. Those would be like the rarest of rarest. 

One is kasu maalai (traditional necklace) with goddess lakshmi in the coins, then hmmm diamond necklace and a ruby chain, emerald studded chain like many many.  Then comes the nose stud. It is going to be a huge diamond nose stud, with jimikki adoring your ears with the maatal. Your hands will be adored with golden bangles in between will be pearly and diamond studded bangles. But your fingers will have only one special ring which i will be giving you which you will be giving it to your son when he is getting married. A family custom ring and for me i would be wearing tiger nail chain which would be a symbol of bravery. With myself silambam and strong kankanam in my hand which would have lion face. " He said and i saw him blinking. How on earth am i going to wear those many jewels and how am i going to get all those first. 

He continued his tale and i forgot to even think of any more because that was beyond my level of thinking. I held his hand and he smiled at me. "I am going to bring you the sky to your feet and if only you are satisfied i will allow the moon to come out of the sky priye,  all i know is you are the one who is destined for me as i cannot think of anyone other than you to be my side when i rule the entire world." he said as if he was a big king. 

"Your not a king Mukundh..." i giggled but he held me closer and whispered "but you are my queen" i smiled and nodded my head and then an announcement came for the puppet show.

My eyes widened and held his hand and rushed to the theatre for the show as i need to find a spot where no one would bother me in the front while i watch the show. Mukundh sat next to me and my eyes were glued in the screen while i sightly i found a hand wrapping round me. A sudden gush of wind made my body to feel the goose bumps. Gulping i turned to see him but he was looking at the screen. Today it was Kumarasambhavam the story of mahadev and matha parvathi's vivah. (Wedding).

Suddenly my thoughts went to what Mukundh said about our wedding. I didn't know i absent mindedly laid my head on his shoulder. He held myself to him.

I wish my wedding is just with Mukundh not minding the way though.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So how was it ?? The wedding part was written way back. Finally was able to give the update.

Please vote and share me your views.

Until next update.

Your love

Shri...

Stay home stay safe...