Chapter 24: The day has come

Start from the beginning

I leaned against the doorway while lifting my eyes to look at her worried eyes. "The demon that is growing inside me is getting nourished by the heavy hatred that is eating me alive the longer I'm carrying it inside me. It won't get quiet if I don't do what it wishes me to do, Jisoo." I replied while scratching and digging my nails into the red and ripped fabric in my hand.

Jisoo opened her mouth to say something but got cut off by Namjoon's deep voice followed by some fast steps coming from the hallway. "Yoongi you got the rope and iron rod?" Namjoon asked him while we slowly left our rooms and gathered around in the hallway of Namjoon's house.

My eyes lit up when I saw what Yoongi was holding in his hands, the excitement rushed through my veins and gave me the energy I was craving for tonight while my thumb caressed the fabric in my hand.

"I got everything our wild kitten has wished for" He smirked at me and I couldn't help but chuckle in reply.
"She just wrote me, we have 30 minutes left." Jimin lifted his darkened eyes from his phone and met mine, his eyes softened when he saw the uneasy look in my eyes I tried to hide from them while tightening my grip around the the little piece of fabric in my hand.

"Come on guys we need to get everything loaded in the car" Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder and with a last glance at me they all started walking towards the entrance while humming in peace.

"Hey" Jimin whispered into my ear before softly ruffling my hair. "I will break that hand chim" I warned him while the corner of my lips lifted which made him laugh softly in my ear while placing a little kiss on my temple.

"It's time to extend your claws babygirl and show everyone that wild kitten you are" He put a strand of hair behind my ear while smiling proudly.

It's here.

The day has come.

"Don't beg me to retract my claws when it gets too wild for you Chim" I smirked at him while running my hand through his fluffy blond hair, he threw his head back and almost moaned in please.

He lowered his head while my hand traveled down his face to his neck as I clearly saw his eyes switching and letting the anger flicker inside them.

"We're together in this babygirl, remember blood for blood, pain for pain. This is your night to shine eternally and make the sky thunder under every move you make, now let's go because that little whore can't arrive ahead of us" He winked at me before playfully pushing me outside to head towards Jin's car were everyone was waiting for us.

 This is your night to shine eternally and make the sky thunder under every move you make, now let's go because that little whore can't arrive ahead of us" He winked at me before playfully pushing me outside to head towards Jin's car were everyone...

"It's showtime" Hoseok screamed out as we jumped off Jin's car and looked over at the empty ruined building.
The deeply night sky was filled with an unfamiliar wind that blew through our hair and clothes while it rose the goosebumps upon our with adrenaline filled skin.

The moon was bright as it shown on our face and lit up our dark eyes that were staring at the entrance door.
"I just texted her she will be here in a few" Jimin broke the silence while slipping his phone inside his pocket and taking the rope out of the car. "Alright wild hunters we will park the car behind the building while Jungkook sets his laptop" Namjoon swinged his arms around the sleepy Yoongi who had his eyes closed and his arms crossed in front of his chest while peacefully leaning against the car.

"Rip that whore apart guys" Yoongi murmured while jumping on the car which made me chuckle in reply.
"Ai ai Captain" I grinned at him and which he replied to with a satisfied smirk

When I shifted my eyes to Jin and Jisoo I saw how worried she was but I just shook my head.
"Come on Ji stop worrying like an old virgin, I'm good" I said softly while giving her an encouraging smile.

She smiled and hugged me warmly while caressing my hair, I sighed in her hair. "Show her what she deserves" She whispered before pulling away and going back into Jin's arms who gave me an encouraging smile.

"I will kill her" I mouthed to her which made her giggle while shaking her head in disbelief  "I'm so excited and scared at the same time!" Hoseok said loudly while shifting from one foot to another as he hugged himself with big eyes.

"Come on Hyung it's not your first time" Jungkook chuckled while he and Jimin entwined the rope
"Jump on the car Hobi before you piss your pants" Namjoon laughed at him before he winked at me.
He opened the car door but before he stepped inside he turned back and looked at me. I curiously tilted my head to the side as he smirked at me

"Don't show mercy" He said deeply before stepping inside the car, leaving me behind with Jimin and Jungkook who were done with getting everything out of the car.

"Here you go, set this building on fire" Jungkook grabbed the silver iron rod and handed it over to me with a scissor in his other hand. "Come on we don't have much time left babygirl" Jimin suddenly wrapped his arms around my body and lifted me bridal style as the others drove away.

The trace of dusk they left behind while driving away formed a line in front of the ruined building, the line she is going to walk over and step into the hell I have prepared for her..

I excitedly wrapped an arm around his neck while I took the cigarette which was placed between his plump lips inhaled it as he carefully carried me through the dark entrance. I blew out the toxic before biting on my lips, feeling the excitement rush through my body.

My eyes traveled around the hall they have prepared just the way I had imagined it. With the rope in his hands he walked over to the chair they placed in here last night.

He turned around as the moonlight shown on his pale skin and light hair before I handed him the half cigarette between my fingers while smirking at him.
He inhaled on it for a last time before scrambling the burning cigarette in his hands and throwing it away.
He blew out the smoke before pulling me close to himself and mischievously grinning at me.

The smell of mint and cigarettes filled my nose, I licked over my lips in excitement of what's about to come.

Death is in my hand,

Today my soul will finally rest in peace,

Blood will dry,

The evil will wake in this lust of vengeance

The day has come Soyeon.

Shall we begin?

____________

What's about to happen and how is it going to happen? 😏🤫

Do you like Y/n's character? Do you relate to her thoughts in some way or is she the complete opposite of you?