"So who's place is this?" She asked, inspecting the wooden house that overlooked the marsh, "You sure they need a roommate?"

Kiara didn't respond, jogging to the front porch. Brie followed, skeptically, adjusting her backpack on her shoulder. She couldn't help but feel nervous and slightly awkward at invading someone's house this early in the morning and asking for a place to stay. Kiara didn't even knock before they entered the house, which Brie found strange, until she noticed a shirtless blonde boy sprawled on the sofa, fast asleep.

Eyeing Brie mischievously, Kie cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted, "Morning, soldiers! Up, up, up!"

JJ jumped, eyes wide with alarm until they settled on the two girls in front of him. His face creased into a confused frown, focusing on Brie.

"What the fu-"

"Kiara! Brie!" John B smiled, hugging them both as he walked in from outside, "Little early, isn't it?"

"Sleep is for the weak," Brie shrugged, smirking at JJ who was groaning with his head in his hands.

JJ scowled and lay back down, aiming a middle finger at her. Typical, JJ. She had been a part of the Pogues for a couple of months now, so everything that JJ did became predictable. Not that it was a bad thing. She had grown to love the flirtatious and sarcastic asswipe he was. She ignored his rude gesture and turned back to Kiara.

"I've found you a new roommate," Kiara announced, nodding at Brie. Brie hung her head awkwardly and offered a small smile as John B rose his eyebrows at her in surprise. "I found this little shit sleeping on the floor of the restaurant."

JJ suddenly perked up, looking at Brie with an odd frown. "Homeless, huh? Didnt expect that from a pretty girl like you."

"Hey, sleeping rough is character building," she defended, "Besides, it's not exactly a choice."

"Well now you have no choice," John B said, pulling her into his side with his arm around her shoulders, "You live here now, end of story."

"Are you sure?" She asked, already feeling slightly guilty, "You dont have to do this for me, you know."

"Uh, like I'd let you sleep rough when I have perfectly good furniture right here!" He exclaimed, "Besides, it'll be fun to have you living here. You are one of the Pogues after all."

Brie felt her heart warm, swelling in her chest. She didn't think she had ever met such nice people in her life. She jumped and threw her arms around John B's neck.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed. John B chuckled in her ear, squeezing her lightly, "Honestly, I can't thank you enough. I really appreciate this."

"Hey!" JJ complained, still sat on the edge of the sofa,"I need a little loving too, you know!"

Brie laughed and grabbed him in a headlock, rubbing her fingers in his tousled hair roughly. He thrashed wildly and grunted in frustration, desperately trying to escape her hold. He seriously underestimated her if he thought that he would be able to get her off that easy. She eventually gave in out pity and released him. JJ let out an annoyed huff, his hair stuck up in ruffled mess.

"That enough loving for you?" She teased.

"Yes! Okay, okay fine!" He muttered as she grinned at him, "I get it. No love for JJ. I see how it is."

"Maybe if you ask nicely next time," she suggested, her tone a playful singsong.

JJ smiled at her, expression filled with amusement. Brie's grin only grew.

"Pretty please?" He asked.

"You'll have to do better than that, JJ," she singsonged, giggling as he fell to his knees in front of her, shaking his hands in a begging motion.