15

Diona's POV

Did- did he really just text me?

One, Two, Three-

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh my God!"

"Me?! Park Jimin? Texted me?"

Click

I stopped fidgeting and immediately knew where the noises were coming from.

"Why are you yelling, Diona?" As soon as I stood at the window, my mother screamed from outside. My parents were still busy with the gardening?

„Did you seriously just attack my window with rocks?"

My father scratched the back of his head and smiled, " Well, she can't aim that well."

I remembered what I was holding in my hand and kept screaming, ignoring my parents completely. I rolled back and forth on my bed, staring at the message again, even though it was just one little sentence, and couldn't stop reading it over again.

Beauty.

I was his beauty.

Sitting up, I caught my pink cheeks blushing deeper through the mirror. What was wrong with me?

Beep.

As if it wasn't embarrassing enough that I was as red as a tomato, my abnormally heavy mobile phone fell on my face. "Ow," I hissed before the bright light shone in my eyes again.

from Unknown

I await you eagerly.

At such a message, I should only roll my eyes, because even while writing, he could not stop with his charm and seductive phrases. However, my heart was about to burst through my chest.

Did he really want my number from Jungkook? Had we really thought of each other at the same moment? He really had asked me if I wanted to hear the rest of the story, right when I was thinking about it. And what did he mean by his message? Did he want me to come right now. Not even a day later?

It took me a long time to think about an answer before I decided to sound like him. Playful.

from Diona

when would you like to see me?

My pulse accelerated like a formula 1 car.

There's no turning back now, bitch

Jittery, I got up and sat down on the white stool a second time. I took the brush in my hand to comb my natural curls.

Beep.

I halted and ran towards my bed with the comb in my strawy hair.

from Unknown

always..

"Oh.." Warmth ran through my shaking body, goose bumps forming on it. Don't do this to me, Jimin. This is what I wanted to tell him, but couldn't.

Beep.

Another message.

from Unknown

I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing you right now, Diona

The comb fell out of my hair right onto the bed when I could hear the heartbeats vibrating inside me like a massive bass.

from Diona

okay.. then I'll see you later?

I waited, and waited, and waited a little longer. But I never got an answer. Did he hate small talk? He probably would have just written yes or see you, right?