14

Author's POV

Jongsuk grabbed his own wrist, the edges of his eyes already reddened from crying. He looked into Jimin's now ice-blue eyes.

"Believe me, you don't want to know."

Jongsuk could only agree with this statement. Today he was finally sure. The person whom he always saw as only one of the members of the group seemed less and less like a normal human being at each subsequent meeting. Each time, he blamed the alcohol or his disturbed psyche that caused these unrealistic moments with Jimin, but the pain he could feel just now was too real to be imaginary. Normally, he would have destroyed his pretty face by constantly hitting him back because he had been attacked for no reason.

"You will never touch her again without asking for her permission, understand?"

Jongsuk crossed out his last sentence and immediately forgot the thought. No, there was a big reason for his anger. Jongsuk was scared. He wanted to scream and run for his life, preferably take Diona with him and get the hell out of here.

When Jimin approached him, Jongsuk cried out after he exerted more pressure on his injured areas."I asked if you understood!"

"Y-yes! I- I'll never hurt her again! I was out of control, I'm sorry" ,he promised him whereafter he began to pray. His suffering should finally end.

The man with his dark aura took a closer look at Jongsuk's face in case a hint of dishonesty and hypocrisy escaped him. He glanced at Diona and felt a sting in his heart as he saw her looking lifeless, just like Jungkook.

He raised his delicate hand, directing it at her best friend. Just when Jongsuk thought his pain would get worse, the pressure in his hand disappeared completely. Opening and closing it again for several times, he examined his ankles that had just been broken, now healed. "Shit.. How.. is that possible?"

Jimin closed his beautiful eyes before his heartbeats were normalized. His fists loosened again and fell to his sides, his tense muscles relaxing as Jongsuk watched the black smoke around Jimin's body disappear as if he had only imagined it all the time.  Completely healed, Jongsuk stood up and waited to see what would happen now.

"My Arm" ,Diona suddenly hissed beside him.

Jongsuk gasped, walking a few steps away from her. "Watch your step." This time he jumped up and looked behind him after running in Jungkook. Neither of them had witnessed anything?

"I'm s-sorry" ,he stuttered to hear someone snorting with laughter at that. Jimin nodded his head in Diona's direction without taking his eyes off Jongsuk. It took him a few seconds to understand what to do before he looked at her small figure, the guilt was building in him as he stared at her arm. "I'm sorry, Diona. I couldn't think straight. You know I'm never like this." Never before had she looked at him with such disappointment, which broke his heart.

"Even if a too bright ray of sunlight falls on your face, I will immediately cover your eyes so that my beauty won't go blind, won't I?" he whispered this part, which someone else in the room had clearly heard. At the same second, Jungkook ran to Jimin and dragged him out immediately.

"His beauty?!" he roared in Jungkok's face, even though it wasn't his fault.

"Calm down Jimin!" ,he punched him in the chest. "What was that about earlier? Even me, huh? Thank you!" Man, was he pissed.

Jimin's teeth clashed, ignoring his words, "Why did you leave her alone with him? That bastard flirts with my- with her in my own bedroom! And I'm supposed to just stand here like this?!"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard sounds around him that couldn't be of humans. He strengthened his grip on Jimin's arms and pulled him along with him. "Don't Jimin!"