Chapter 18: Cozy Night

She aimed her punch to his stomach, but he dodged it. She tried again and again, but he managed to dodge her punches so easily even though she was using all her energy to stay focused and fast. He put his foot behind hers to make her fall, but she jumped and punched him in his chest. She didn't miss this time, but he managed to put his hand behind her back and they fell on the floor. Her body was on his and his eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"Nice move," she muttered smiling.

"You're not bad too." He complimented her.

She lifted herself up, but he made her fall on him once more.

"Not so fast, I'm not done with you." He smirked and turned her on the floor so he was on top of her. His veins were popping, his breath was heavy. She was waiting eagerly for him to kiss her. He approached his lips to hers, but they didn't touch. She closed her eyes. He kissed her on her cheek and stood up. She stayed paralyzed on the floor until he gave her his hand and helped her get up.

"That's how you make me feel when you wear something like that and lay all over me." She looked at her clothes. She was wearing a sports bra and tight shorts. She giggled "But that's unfair!" She said.

He smiled "I'm going for a cold shower."

She nodded and went back to her room. After a warm shower, she put her pajamas on and did her homework. She felt nervous when she remembered that she will meet with Valerio tomorrow to study. It's been four years and he still makes her nervous. Her mother never liked him. She used to say that he had a bad boy vibe. Andy thought that she hated him because he broke her heart when he rejected her. She was so sad that she didn't go to school for two days. She couldn't face him, she was young and naive. Mia took her to the Multiparque they spent a wonderful day. They tried all the games. Andy felt that she could be happy again, her mother taught her that happiness is something she finds in herself, not in anyone else.

It was too hard for her to find the murderer without any help. Alec is a successful businessman, he can hire a PI, hire someone to do some researches, or even talk to the police to reopen the investigation. His influence could be quite helpful, she thought. Although she didn't want to drag him into her mess. She wasn't sure if she could tell him. She thought that it would be better if she waited to get her first 3000$ and maybe she could hire her own PI. She took her notebook and wrote these two options.

She decided to order food and watch a movie. She heard the doorbell. It was Alec.

"Do you mind some company?" He asked.

"Not at all come in. I ordered some food and I was about to start a movie." She sat on the couch.

"We're the Millers." He read the title of the movie while she was fetching a blanket.

"Yes, I wanted to watch something funny. Take this, I usually put the AC on the lowest degree just so I could cover myself with the blanket." She smiled while giving him the blanket. "Let's wait for the food before we start." She added.

She noticed that his eyes were drinking her. She covered her body with the blanket and said: "Now you can't say I'm teasing you." She smiled sarcastically.

"Is that so?" He smirked and approached her slowly. He caressed her lower lip and came even closer. The doorbell interrupted them.

"It's room service." She jumped and took the food from the man who greeted them politely.

Even though she watched this movie a hundred times and knew the lines by heart, she laughed at every funny part. He laughed too amused by her smile. She stared at him when he was focusing on the movie. He was charming. She could see a tattoo on his chest through his white T-shirt, but it wasn't clear enough to know what it was.

He stood up and took the empty glass bottle to throw it in the trash. It slipped from his hand and fell on the floor shattered into pieces. She jumped startled and saw the blood coming out of his leg. She rushed to help him.

"It's okay don't worry about it." He took out the pieces of glass from his leg as if he wasn't feeling anything, his face was neutral and his body didn't move. He took out the last piece that was the largest it left a deep cut. She fetched some bandages from her first aid kit. She held his hand and dragged him to sit so she could disinfect his wounds.

"Thank you." He gave her a warm smile.

"No problem. This must be hurtful."

"Not at all."

"It doesn't make sense, it seemed like you didn't feel anything. Are you supernatural or something?"

He laughed "Don't be silly. My body is used to the pain."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

He sighed "Nothing, let's continue the movie." And he pressed play.

By the time the movie was done Alec fell asleep. Andy didn't want to wake him up for he looked too adorable while sleeping. She turned off the TV and the lights then went to her room.