Chapter 6: Bite Me

Start from the beginning

I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst out laughing. This left both boys in shock but I couldn't contain myself. After a few minutes of belly-aching laughter, I wiped away the tears that had started falling again. Luckily they were tears of joy this time.

"Let's just call it even shall we?" I asked, holding out my hand for a handshake.

After a moment's hesitation, he smiled and clasped his hand with mine, giving it a good few shakes. I returned the smile and only then realized the little audience that had formed around us. My cheeks flushed as I noticed the Sayaadian prince, Gabriel, was standing beside Dylan, a look of bemusement gracing his features. What confused me however was he had a clone standing just behind him.

This clone had a sullen expression on his face, his eyes glued to the marble floor. He was identical to Gabriel in every way except for a marring scar that was partially hidden by the very expensive-looking clothes that did nothing to hide his toned body. Biting my lip, I did my best to not let my eyes wander lower than his waist. A blush crept across my face when the former prince noticed, and of course, called me out on it.

"Brother, methinks the princess approves of your anatomy," he said in a teasing tone. This caused me to blush more and for the doppelganger to flicker his gaze from me to the wall closest to him.

"Sh-shut up Gabriel!" I yelled, my eyes becoming magnetized to my lap.

"As you wish, princess," he sneered, bowing  with a motion that screamed, 'Fuck you.'

I rose to my feet, prepared to punish him for his disrespect, but was held back by a timid voice ringing through the air.

"P-please don't hurt him, y-your highness," mumbled the look-a-like, "I'm afraid he doesn't know any better, seeing as you're the first woman to ever reject him."

This stopped me in my tracks. I looked over to him and lowered the hand I hadn't realized I'd raised. I laugh bubbled passed my lips before I could contain it.

"So basically, he's the jock that every slut on campus goes for, right Dyl?"

"Hehe, pretty my Cello," he said, joining in on my laughing fest.

"I beg pardon? What are you talking about?" asked an irritated Gabriel, obviously offended by what we were saying, even if he didn't quite understand it.

"Oh nothing, you Sayaadians never catch up on human slang do you?" Dylan asked, using the same tone Gabriel had been master of only minutes before.

"Why would we? Those mortals are weak and meaningless compared to us."

"If you truly believe that then you are a fool," piped up a since now silent Jacque.

"No one asked you, peasant!" exclaimed Gabriel.

"Don't speak to him like that," I said icily. The tension in the room was beginning to give me a headache. "Now if that's all, I'd like to go lie down. The testosterone is practically visible in here.

Biting their lips to hold back their laughter, both Sean and Dylan moved to my sides to help me up.

"I suppose her training can wait until tomorrow then," said Sean as he started leading me back to my room.

"Sure, if that's alright with you, Cello?"

I yawning I did my best to reply, "Sure. Hey, why were you trying to get me angry before?" It had bothered me before and I still wanted answers.

"Oh, that. Well, you see, we were trying to get you to tap into your glamour. For beginners, it's easier to get them to glamour-weave when they're under a great deal of stress, like when they're afraid, or extremely pissed." Dylan explained, a smile twitching at his face towards the end.

"I see," my reply was short and I was beginning to nod off. I began falling behind and they didn't seem to notice. Before I could call out to them, someone grabbed me from behind. My shriek was quickly cut off by a man's large hand.

"Don't ask questions and I won't hurt you," he said.

I mumbled past his hand and he removed it to hear me.

"It depends on what's happening, and better hurry, they'll realize I'm missing soon."

"I doubt it. I used a doppelganger spell, they won't realize you're gone for quite some time. Now, all I want you to do is bite me."

"I don't care what kind of kinky shit people around here are into, I'm not falling for it."

"That's not it at all, princess. I need you to mark me so my old mistress will get off my back. I already work in the castle. If you mark me, I'll forever be your servant and I'll protect you from my mistress. She is, after all, trying to gain control of your kingdom and all other's."

This information sounded legit, but could I really risk the embarrassment of randomly marking people and getting marked as a princess slut for it? "If this is some trick-"

"I swear on my life it isn't!" he said desperately.

"...Fine. But I can't exactly mark you if you're behind me, now can I?"

"Oh, right, of course, my bad," he said sheepishly. He spun me around and I finally got a good look at him.

He had techni-colored hair in shades of red, green, and blue. His eyes were green, the pupils rimmed in blue, and a ring of red outlining the rest of the green iris, really making it pop. He wore plain black leather apparel. His skin was almost as pale as mine, only darker by a light sun-kissed glow. He had the same elven ears as all the other fey I had come across. His eyes had this doe-like appearance, much like the little satyr boy I had claimed.

After much hesitation, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his throat, looking for a specific area of skin. My body moved on auto-pilot as I searched. He finally gasped and my tongue slid out to tease the spot. Centuries of instinct slammed into my conscious mind as I widened my jaw to make the puncture wounds I needed to mark him. He moaned as I began lapping up the blood dripping from his paper-thin skin. It wasn't as sweet as Sean's, in fact, something tinged the taste, making it feel almost wrong to drink from him. The tinge slowly faded until a new, much more desirable taste replaced it. It took me a moment to compose myself before I finally pulled away. He looked a bit tipsy and I had to sit him up against the wall to keep him from falling over.

"Thank you, princess," he said drowsily.

"No problem, what's your name by the way?"

"Phillip."

"Well then, Phillip, welcome to the harem."

With that, I sat, curled up in his lap and drifted off to sleep.

~*~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough with the threatening messages now, it's done, I'll start working on the next chapter soon, but first, I have a science paper, one shots for Rachel, and another chapter each for Vampiric Kiss and The Neko and Her Collar. p.p