Homecoming King and Queen is.....

On Friday night we go to the field to see who King and Queen are going to be.Meanwhile though we are just eating chips and popcorn the real thing starts at 8:45.

It was SOO cold when it started it was like -10°F.Everyone was huddled together,but it was Soo funny when Dawn was next to Veggie and she said " Oh my gosh Dawn go find someone else to be next to!" "Okay calm down!" We all laughed at that.

The host was a Guest star, Evan Peters from American Horror Story. Some people didn't care much(Tianna) and some people who tried to go and hug him(Alyssa). He announced " welcome class of 2015 to the Mcparland Homecoming! I will first announce King." Everyone was so nervous! "Cooper Cannon!" Angie was so happy for him and all his friends were cheering him on. "Oops wrong person,Sorry people.Okay the REAL king is TATUM RATTLLER!" Everyone was even MORE excited because that's who everyone voted for! Michael yelled out "DAFUQ I DEMAND A RECOUNT IM SO FLAWLESS I SHOULD HAVE WON!" "Someone go handle him or I will myself!" Michael instantly calmed down being scared of Evan.

"Okay everyone the Queen is... A TIE! The 2 girls are Mel and Angie! Okay what we'll do is have a contest the crowd will pick."Everyone yelled Mel since Cooper didn't make it.Everyone was yelling as they were crowned And Mel was given roses They hugged eachother. Most of us thought of it as a Mother-Son moment we all said it was MEANT TO BE!

Evan then said "GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE HAPPY WISHES KING AND QUEEN AND GO HOME!!"