Off to South Ca.

On the Jet we hear people whispering our names. To our surprise it's Luella Michael and Angie.Luella came so she wouldn't be lonely(btw she's my cuz).Michael came 'cause he saw Luella sneak here.And Angie came because Cooper is her boy-friend,but really they have an on and off relationship.

We welcome them and start laughing on how they got here,But we were so loud Baobab got suspicious and went to check on us he was mad at the "stowaways" but we had like 20 extra seats so he let them stay.They made they're own group but had to stay close to us.

We finally landed and I had to wake up Al.We get out and Baobab says "come back here at 6:45 p.m don't do stupid thing please too." We were so excited my group wanted to see all the celebrity star things and Tatum's group wanted to see the Urban Lights, a place by an art museum where there are rows of bright lights.

When my group got to the celebrity stars I wanted to see Miley Cyrus, Al,Mel and Delilah wanted to see Andrew Lowe .We all took pics next to the star thingys. Tatum said "You guys should go to where we went it's really cool." Al says " Aren't the light off that's what it says here (shows everyone info on phone)." Cooper says " Well we'll just go see them at 6:00." We all agree.

When went to see the Urban Lights at 6:00 they looked amazing!(pic above for reference) We all took pics standing on the light poles.We all forgot about are Curfew because we were having so much fun.Luella said "Hey um...we might have to start running." Michael asked "why?"
Luella said "Um maybe BEACAUSE WE HAVE A CURFEW!!!!" We all started running to the jet,Dawn being last lol.
Baobab got really mad and made us go to sleep AND he took our phones away so we couldn't get on Instagram Kik Twitter or Tumblr! But Tatum had a spare iPod so we all took turns going on our profiles.

When we woke up we had one more day so both of our groups decided to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios.