Um,Cheaters?No

So today was the day of the battle for a party.All we had to do was win capture the flag!

As we headed out we were scared,but we knew we were going to win against Baobabs Homeroom.Of course Baobab said we were a bunch of cheaters in which we just ignored him.

We faced them and of course won with a couple problems. An idiot Mool decides to tell on us for pulling Andrews leg,But Delilah said it was just Sarcasm and he doesn't know a thing about it!

After that we finally face Boereckers class.8th Graders. We felt we stood no chance against them especially Denim Fluffman. When we ran off to protect the ball some guy took it so we pulled his flag,but HE THREW THE BALL TO ANOTHER PERSON!he wasn't even supposed to do that.We won but we were accused of cheating and we knew Kiki stepped on the ball but we didn't say anything about it.

Then we played another round this time we accused them of cheating for throwing the ball to each other.THEN we played another round and instead we couldn't guard the ball we instead had to pull their flags.This time both classes were accused of cheating!

We then played a Sudden 💀DeathMatch💀.Where we put our 5 best and they put their 5 best.They played on.Cooper ran to the other side to get the ball.We lost but I don't know how.All we know is we lost unjustly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credits:
readingwithtony
ahsmeekle
the_outcasts1092
thepaynetrayne
yupitsmel
addee_anaya02
Alan_Mendoza
http_laaauryn02
Eric1302Victoria
michael_thoe
danny_dan11
lylia9000
myuhpale
america_reed
awkward_one