2 broken hearts in Hawaii

Delilah says " Hold on Angie, I'm gonna go talk to this son of a bleep.Mel,me,and Al stay near Angie and Dawn is sleeping somewhere. Delilah asks Tatum " Where's Cooper?" "In his room." Tatum says. Delilah Kicks down the door and punches Cooper right in his face,Knocking him unconscious and bleeding.She leaves the room and walks back to Angie. Delilah says "There problem tooken care of!,So are we gonna eat or what?" Dawn suddenly pops up and says "Heck yeah!".We all go to eat some sushi.

When we get there it was pretty awkward.Angie tried not to look at Cooper.We all talked and ate,some more than others.Angie finally talked and said "Cooper can you come with me in the back real quick?" "Sure" Cooper said. Angie says "I just wanted to say sorry for walking out like that..." "It's okay I deserved it." Cooper said "No you didn't you deserve this." Angie said.She reaches out and kisses him."But you did deserve getting punched in the face!" Cooper laughs.

As they walk back to the table we all ask "So what happened?" Angie says "We broke up." We all look at each other so surprised. Cooper says "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT WHAT A KISS IS TO YOU,A BREAK UP MESSAGE!" "I'm sorry Cooper,but I like someone else!"(turns around regretfully)Angie said.Cooper says "I can't believe you,YOUR SUCH AN IDJIT!""I said I'm sorry!" "Sorry isn't enough you Cheated on me!" Cooper says.He then storms back off to his room.
Delilah says "You like Ed don't you?" Angie says " Kind of." The jet takes off to Europe.