Logan

"uh, Rachel... Weren't we going to go shopping today?" I ask her, trying to get out of the flat.

"what? Noo" she starts but sees my stare "oh, oh yeah! Let's go!"

"Okay, Uh see you later boys!" I say, walking out of the flat. There's a chorus of 'byes.'

"What was that about?" Rachel asks once we exit.

"Uh nothing..." I lie. She stares at me.

"Don't lie to me Jenna. "

"Okay, Louis fancies you." I say.

"What?!?! No he doesn't" she protests. "what makes you think that?"

"uh, he got a corn flake!" I state. She looks at me in disbelief.

"you are so oblivious. he likes you!!" she says.

"No he doesn't! He's famous and hot and I'm boring and ugly."

"Jenna! No you are not! Now come on! We are going to Starbucks! I want a latte!" she says. I laugh.

"okay. See you there!" I hop on my bike and ride to the nearest Starbucks. I get there before Rachel because she has to stop for gas. I go up and order my drink. My phone goes off so I check it. It turns out just to be some advertisement text.

I come in contact with another body and my coffee goes all over me. Yeah, it spilled back on me.

"oh, geesh, sorry." I mumble.

"no way it was my fault." a deep masculine voice says. I look up and am beheld with two gorgeous emerald green eyes. He has dirty blonde hair that is longish and almost Justin Bieberish. Wow.

"uh, no it wasn't. I should've been looking where I was going." I counter.

"You know what, how about you give me your number and the honor of a date tomorrow and we'll call it even." he states.

"Okay! Sure! My names Jenna by the way." I say, shocked that this guy would want to go on a date with me.

"My name is Logan." he says. Logan. Whoa. We switch phones and give each other our numbers. "I'll text you." he says.

"Okay. Bye!" I say.

Logan.

Wow.