Epilogue

*This is in Jenna's POV*

It has been 5 years since I found out I had a twin. 

Liam and Rachel are engaged. Their wedding is in 2 months. They are still the cutest couple ever. 

Zayn and Harry are still like brothers to me. We hang out whenever they're in England and text nonstop whenever they're on tour. 

Niall is still my best mate. I go to him for EVERYTHING. 

I've become very close to Ariana. She's my second best friend, right after Rachel. Funny after how we met... 

Mum and my sisters have become a real family to me and Dad is a person of the past. 

Louis and I are going strong. He is so sweet to me and I love him with all my heart. He tried to propose to me, but my independent self told him I'm not ready. So, he gave me a promise ring instead, telling me that I'll be his forever whether I like it or not. To this, I chuckled and told him he couldn't get rid of me if he tried. So, I am promised to be Mrs. Tomlinson eventually. 

Liam and I just get closer and, honestly, it's quite freaky. We finish each other's sentences and can practically read each other's minds just by looking at each other's face. He completely approves of Louis (well, he is one of his best mates after all) and says, and I quote, "You have my blessing to marry him one day." 

I'm still quite independent, but I've learned to depend on others a little more. I look back and find it so funny how that little coffee break changed my life.

It turned my life from pain to Payne. (pun intended) And now it's going as far to turn Payne to Tomlinson. 

Jenna Tomlinson. 

Hmm... I like the sound of that.