Sticky Notes (YeonHyung) Pt 1

♡️Taehyung x Yeonjun♡️

"This is so adorable." Taehyung commented as he took the sticky note on his locker. 

"What's that?" His best friend Jungkook asked him as he glanced over to look at what Taehyung had in his hands.

"It's another sticky note from someone. Ever since last week, I started getting these sticky notes on my locker, asking about how my day was, what my favourite things are. I would reply back, write the answers in my notes, stuck it to my locker and since then our conversation just went on like that." Taehyung explained happily. 

"Well what does this one say?" Jungkook asked, getting excited after hearing Taehyung's story.

I had a great day yesterday, thanks for asking!

Do you watch anime? If so, which anime is your favourite?

"Awww!! That's so cute!! I want these too!" Jungkook fake cried on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"Too bad no one dares to even talk to you. Cons of being a muscle pig. I told you." Taehyung sneered. He left Jungkook to whine about his muscles and the importance of his muscles. He rolled his eyes and laughed at his friend's antics. He took out his pad of sticky notes and a pen. He thought of an answer long and hard while humming before writing down his answer. He closed his locker door and stuck the sticky note on it.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." He said as he dragged a whiny Jungkook to class.

After making sure that the two had left and no one was looking, a boy neared Taehyung's locker and smiled upon seeing another answer from his crush. He sighed dreamily at the sight of Taehyung's beautiful handwriting and honest answer. He giggled as he saw the answer to have the same cute answers.

My Hero Academia and Haikyuu!! I enjoy these two very much! 

Deku and Hinata are twins, don't you think?  XD

"Dork." He chuckled.

-

"I think it's a girl." Jungkook voiced out his opinion.

"Jokes on you, I'm sure it's a boy." Jimin opposed, going against Jungkook's opinion.

"I think you two should sit your ass down and eat before I snatch your breads." Seokjin scolded. The two sat down at once but were still on each others' neck, guessing the gender of Taehyung's secret admirer. "What are you two on about anyway? Girl, boy, girl or boy. I think it's a rat."

"Not funny hyung." Jimin pouted before cheerily continuing his sentence, "Tae have been getting sticky notes from someone and we're trying to guess the gender."

"How about instead of guessing the gender, y'all make it even more interesting and guess who it is." Yoongi who was usually quiet challenged them. "10 dollars for the correct answer."

"Cool! I go for Irene!" Jungkook guessed at an instant. Taehyung looked at him with a perplexed look on his face. Usually, he would agree with Jungkook in guessing games since he was good at it. He clearly doesn't agree Jungkook this time.

"No no no, Irene and Tae are just friends!" Jimin denied, Taehyung nodding in agreement. "Plus, Irene wouldn't ask Tae stuff she already knows like his favourite colour. I think it's someone much younger than him."

"Jimin's opinion is actually logical. Most of Taehyung's fans are younger than him. It could be one of them." Namjoon nodded in agreement. Jimin stuck his tongue out at Jungkook's direction and the muscle pig was ready to slam his face to the table.

"Wait, wait, how did this become a guessing game? I just really like those sticky note messages, please don't ruin this special friendship of ours. It's totally fine if the person wants to remain anonymous, as long as his questions don't mean any harm." Taehyung voiced out. His friends looked at each other and sighed a "fine" before texting each other too notify that the bet was still on.

-

"I can't believe he actually responds to your sticky note messages and it's been a week at that too! You're sooo lucky!!" Soobin gushed over the small pile of sticky notes that had Taehyung's answers. All of the answers were so adorable, which don't really match his handsome face. Soobin expected something cool but he's totally living for these adorable answers. 

"I know right! I was half expecting him to ignore it or at worst throw it away, but the fact that he actually enjoys my notes are so cute and it just makes me fall for him even more!" Yeonjun flopped on his bed, covering his red blushing face. Yeonjun really didn't expect the school's popular boy Kim Taehyung to respond to his short notes. Yeonjun had fallen for the boy when he first met him and seeing how amazing his personality is, it just makes him fall even deeper for the beautiful boy. He would've made a move but he was too shy to even face him. Every time he found the courage to try and start a conversation with him, his confidence just floats away like dust. That was when he came up with the idea of writing what he wants to talk about instead and stick it to his locker. So far, it's going really good!

"So, when are you gonna confront him?" Soobin asked, breaking Yeonjun's happy moment.

"I don't know... Not now I guess..."

"Jun, you're gonna have to do even better than 'not now i guess'okay. Taehyung obviously likes having a chat with you, that's why he's been replying to you. Jun, if I had a courage like yours, I would be writing a letter to Seokjin right now." Soobin wasn't wrong. If Taehyung didn't like to talk with him in this petty way, he wouldn't have replied. It wasn't even a person and he had the choice to chuck the sticky note into the trash can but he didn't.

"I'll try to. When I'm ready." Yeonjun answered.

"There you go! There's that courage!"

"Shut up! You need to talk to Seokjin sunbae too you know!"

"Sheesh! I'm getting there!" Soobin blushed when his crush was brought up.

-

"Are you sure this is gonna work? I mean, wouldn't the person notice that his handwriting is off?" Seokjin asked, uncertain of this plan of theirs. 

"Oh come on, Tae and I share the same handwriting," jimin smugly said before his proud face dropped and his eyes went wide, ",mostly."

"What do you mean mostly?!" Namjoon whisper-screamed.

"Shut up someone's coming!" Yoongi pushed them away to hide in a corner.

"Oh my god." 

"I knew it was a boy and a younger one." Jimin playfully flipped his short hair towards Jungkook's direction, making Jungkook roll his eyes. Jimin held his palms out in front of Yoongi. Yoongi slapped a 10 dollar in his hands and muttered a curse.

"Isn't that Yeonjun? The kid..." Seokjin trailed off as he looked at the others. They then slowly turned their heads to look at Jungkook whose face was pale and disappointed.

"...I have a crush on."