You Belong With Me (SooJin)

Seokjin x Soobin♡️

"They're fighting again." Soobin muttered as he looked out of his window. He could clearly see Seokjin in his room, on his phone. Apparently, Jimin is being his usual annoying self, being over dramatic and over sensitive.

Soobin had always had a crush on his handsome neighbour. If only Seokjin wasn't blind and just notice it, he would be dating Soobin.

Seokjin threw his phone on his bed and groaned. Soobin took this chance to talk to him. He wrote something on his small whiteboard.

You okay?

No. He's upset again :(

I'm so sorry :(

Don't be.

Seokjin gave Soobin a wide smile. Soobin could feel his ears getting hot. Thank god Seokjin is far away. If he is anywhere near Soobin, he could clearly see Soobin's cheeks becoming red.

Soobin had always fancy Seokjin. His eyes, his cheeks, his lips. He also loves it when Seokjin go ( •ㅅ• ) and his dimples would show up. He also loves how broad Seokjin's shoulders are and how contagious his laugh is. Everything about him just makes Soobin so happy and so angry that Jimin is the one dating him.

Everyone gets jealous, yes, but in this case, Soobin is actually really angry. Jimin treats Seokjin like his servant. And Seokjin would just follow his orders and do his bidding as he was so in love with him. Soobin hated it when he's like that.

-

Soobin sat there on the bus stop waiting for the bus. Seokjin came up behind him and surprised him.

"Bah!" he yelled.

"Ahhh!" Soobin screamed in terror. Seokjin laughed at how funny Soobin's face is. Soobin pouted and wanted to get mad, but when he saw Seokjin's smile and hear his contagious laugh, he couldn't help it but to smile and laugh as well.

Soobin couldn't remember the last time Seokjin laughed like this. There was a time when he came back home from school, stressed out about his relationship. Soobin paid him a visit and together, they watched his favourite comedy movie. He laughed so hard that soda dribbled out of his nose. It was painful indeed. But he laughed it off.

"You look so cute today Soobinnie!" Seokjin complimented as he pinched Soobin's cheeks. Soobin couldn't contain his smile even if he wanted to. Seokjin is just too good at making him blush.

"Are you taking the bus, Seokjin?" Soobin asked.

Before Seokjin could answer, a car honk interrupted their little conversation. The two boys looked at the source of the honk.

Soobin frowned.

Jimin was driving his red car again. Oh how Soobin hated his red car. Just as he was thinking about how annoying Jimin's red car is, Jimin looked at him and lowered his sunglasses, smirking, giving him that bad bitch vibe. Okay, Soobin hates him even more now.

"Welp. Guess that's my cue. I better go. Get to school safely Soobinnie!" Seokjin whispered. He ran towards Jimin and got into his car.

As soon as Seokjin got into the car, Jimin started kissing him while glaring at Soobin. Soobin glared back but he finally lost it when he saw them kiss. After making out, Jimin drove to school, leaving Soobin alone.

"Oh, I hate that short bitch." Soobin pouted.

-

"I am NOT, wearing Dad's tardy tux to prom, I'll look ugly." Soobin frowned. Prom is literally two days away and his mom really isn't helping him.

"Honey, it's not tardy. And how could you know you'd look ugly when you haven't tried it on?" his mom asked.

"Don't have to try it to know I'll look ugly cause I definitely will look old in that tux." he responded.

"Soobin, honey, if you don't wanna go to prom then just say it. Don't insult your father's clothing." his mom massaged her aching head. All this pain of growing a child. Sheesh.

Soobin huffed and apologised to both his mom and his dad before going to his room. He closed the door and looked out of his window to see Seokjin.

It's become a habit of his to look out of his window and see Seokjin in his room. He would sometimes see Seokjin doing his homework or sleeping. Seokjin would sometimes try and dance according to what Hoseok had taught him. He would sometimes mess up the steps and Soobin would silently correct his wrongs, and silently cheer when Seokjin finished the routines and he would also silently scream "Hwaiting Seokjin!" as if he's a fan in Seokjin's concerts.

He wondered what Seokjin could be doing now. He smiled and skipped to his window to see. He could be dancing again.

His smile then fades when he saw Jimin in Seokjin's room with him.