Chapter 21.2: It's just Ice.

<<•••>>

Outside mikes house

It's pouring rain and Mr. Wheeler is outside mowing the lawn in a yellow raincoat. There's a bit of thunder.

<<•••>>

Inside mikes house

Mike and Lucas are asleep in the basement. Lucas has his baseball hat covering his face to block light. Will turns on a boombox and starts playing Dnd music.

"YES?" Mike says getting up quickly rubbing his eyes as a "new coke" can falls on the ground.

"HUH?" Lucas says as his hat falls off his face.

"What are you doing?!" Lucas says as he slowly wakes up.

"Yeah will can you turn down the music?" Mike says covering his ears and slightly shouting. 

"Please address me by my full name." Will says in a dnd wizard costume holding a staff.

"what?" mike says sarcastically.

"MY FULL NAME!" Will says slamming the bottom of the staff to the ground.

"Oh my god okay, will the wise..? Can you please turn down the music" Mike says still rubbing his eyes. Will looks to the ceiling as if he is shining in glory.

"That is not music. That is the sound of destiny! I have seen into the future and I have seen that today is a new day! A day...with just us!" Will says looking at mike. Mike is shaking his head in a facepalm. 

"What is happening right now?" Lucas says in a sleepy confused voice. 

"Will come on.." Mike says annoyed as he looks up. 

Even though will has Y/N, he wants to just spend time with the boys. Will bends down and shows the dnd board to mike and Lucas. "A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of cuzaton!" Will says determined.

"Will its so early." mike says with his eyes pinched closed.

"Is it? Is it early Micheal?" Will says to Mike. Mike and Lucas look at each other confused and a bit annoyed. "Tell that to the villagers crying for your help. The children so frightened they cannot sleep. Are you truly going to let them perish? Will says getting closer to mike. "Or are you going to come to the rescue and become the heroes you were always meant to be!" The music is in a high pitch on cue of will's sentence. 

"Uh..Can I at least take a shower first?" Lucas says too will raising his hand. A shower turns on.

<<•••>>

Hopper's Cabin

Hopper is taking a shower and he gets water in his mouth and starts to gurgle it. He turns off the shower and rubs his eyes with dripping wet hair, and scratches his head.

"Oh god" Hop says while closing his eyes in somewhat pain.

He grabs pills and keeps them in his mouth while walking into the living room with a towel over him. He closes the pill bottle and throws it on the dining room table. Hopper walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge to grab a milk carton. He drinks straight from it, swallowing the pill. Milk gets over his mustache and he wipes it off. As he's about to put the milk back he notices a note that says "Gone to Max's sleeping over with Y/N- El." Hopper lets out a small burp until someone knocks on his door.

"Hopper? Are you there?" Joyce says while knocking on his door. Jim looks at the door and rolls his eyes. As Joyce is knocking on the door hopper opens it quickly and Joyce's hand slips.