25, jelly fruit sticks.

"Dude."

"....."

"Bro."

"What." Suna hissed, shooting Atsumu his most irritated "shut the hell up" deadpan.

"You look..."

"Like shit." Osamu looked up from his phone and finished his brother's sentence.

Suna wrinkled his nose, already ticked off by a similar comment from Aran this morning. "Thanks, as if I needed you guys to tell me that." He retorted sarcastically, turning to rest his head on the desk. 

"You're sick aren't you?! Go home already! It's Friday, nationals are only a few days after that don't take us down with you!" Atsumu accused, forming an X with his fingers and directing them at the middle blocker.

"It's just a cold m' fine, we've got a test next period anyways." 

"I'm telling y/n." Osamu smirked in a tattletale tone, already pressing the send button. Suna perked up at the mention of her but sank back down just as quickly.

Osamoo: One middle has fallen ill

Y/n: *is typing*

"No don't she's gonna get all-"

Y/n: What?

Osamoo: Yknow him , he's 6'1, can probably hibernate through an earthquake...

Y/n: What happened to Suna now.🙄🙄🙄🙄

Osamu snorted, "Would you rather I tell Kita?" 

"Y/n." Absolutely no hesitation went into the response.

Osamoo: HE HAS THE PLAGUE AND HE WANTS TO TAKE ALL OF US DOWN WITH HIM. I DON'T THINK THE SCHOOL IS READY TO COSPLAY 14TH CENTURY EUROPE. 

<<read>>

"Tsumu don't take my phone!!" Osamu slapped his hand, but both boys broke into a mess of laughter when Suna's phone buzzed....and it just kept buzzing as he turned to give Osamu an exasperated glare. 

Y/n: Are you actually sick?

Y/n: The hell are you doing at school, go home you've got nationals next week

Y/n: R E S P O N D    C O W A R D

SUNA: I'm fine it's just a cold

Y/n: 🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨🤨 ¿jUsT a cOLd?

SUNA: seriously I am fine

<<read>>

"Just sayin, lying to y/n probably isn't the wisest decision." Osamu shrugged.

Suna ignored the twins and his phone all the way until the bell signalled the end of class. He, Atsumu, and Osamu were halfway down the hall when Suna felt a pair of hands grab his face from behind, causing him to jump. Osamu looked back and choked in a laugh, flicking out his phone and immediately snapping a picture of Suna's face.

"Su-na Rin-Ta-ROU, you are a worse liar than Atsumu." 

They turned around to see y/n and Kita frowning at them, hands on hips and everything. Y/n stood on her toes and gently pressed her lips to Suna's forehead, pulling away with an even deeper frown emerging.