15, we're not heroes, just survivors.

Ken.ta: Did you get the package I sent?

Y/n: yep!

Ken.ta: OOOOOOHH TRY IT ON TRY IT ON

Ken.ta: I hope you like it :))))

Y/n: relax loll, I haven't even opened it yet. Is it a shirt or something? I'll try it on when I get home! 

"Kenta's so cute when he's excited." Mae giggled.

"Really Mae?" Ayano rolled her eyes at her underclassmen. "He's almostfour years older than you."

"I know! Not like that! I meant like—"

"L/n-san?"

Mae's feeble protest was cut off when a voice came from behind them. The trio turned around to see a girl flanked by two of her friends. Y/n shifted nervously, she looked pissed.

"Yeees?" Out of the corner of her eye, y/n noticed Mae and Ayano slowly packing their lunches away, moving calmly but everyone in the classroom could feel the tension building between the two groups of girls. Some people began to slip out of the room, not wanting to be caught in the middle of something nasty.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself."

Y/n blinked, confused and wary as to where she was going. "I mean, yeah I guess. I'm just having lunch with my friends, do you have an issue you wanna talk about?"

"Actually." The girl clicked her tongue and sucked in a breath through her teeth. "Yeah, come out of the classroom for a second."

Mae, Ayano, and Y/n realized their mistake the minute they entered the hallway full of students(spectators). Y/n felt a hand connect with the back of her head and her knees hit the ground soon after, did she shove me? Y/n felt her backpack ripped from her back and the voice of her friends yelling back at the girl.

She carelessly rooted through her backpack and pulled out the white package that y/n's mother had given her and waved it mockingly to the crowd of watching students.

"Oooooo, what's this? You fell? What happened to your god-given reflexes? Lost your touch bitch?" she spat, her friends laughed stupidly.

Y/n stood up and dusted herself off, cool and collected even though anger was bubbling like a cauldron inside her.

"Who the fuck are you?" Y/n spat, right back into the girl's teeth.

She hissed, "you don't know me?"

Y/n laughed mockingly, "As if someone like you is significant enough to be remembered."

"YES y/n, DRAG THAT BITCH." Mae whispered in her ear, Ayano quieted her with a light shove.

The girl glared at Mae, "Shut up whore, this is between me and l/n. I know who you are, snake." Her gaze was like venom, something clicked in y/n's head and her anger swelled.

"You're that girl from Nohebi."

The girl grinned evilly. Before Y/n arrived at Inarizaki, she attended Nekoma, and if it was any school that hated Nekoma, it was Nohebi academy. Their rivalry was fueled by the burning dislike between their volleyball captains, Kuroo and Daishou. However, between y/n and this girl, it ran much deeper.

This girl was a long time rival of Y/n, they fought viciously for a spotlight with the Rattlesnakes. She was good, but next to Y/n's overwhelming tenacity, power, and skill she was flatly rejected without consideration. She attacked y/n, the latter fighting back just as fiercely but it ended with y/n winning anyways and the girl permanently expelled from her current team. She'd moved to Tokyo to continue her volleyball career, but little did she know that most Tokyo schools had close ties to the Rattlesnakes and they knew what she had done. Again and again she was rejected, nobody wanted a player with the reputation of attacking others out of jealousy, no matter how talented. She hated y/n ever since.