The Confession

Kurapika:
you were head over heels for Kurapika, there was no hiding it. he was so sweet, polite, kind, and god was he handsome. maybe he already knew, but you had to tell him anyways. how would you do that though? bookmark confession? no that's cliché, and he already did that. maybe just tell him? you weren't that bold, you'd probably mess it up.

well, you'd cross that bridge when you got to it. all you knew now is that you had to tell him before he found someone else. or maybe he already did! god, you really needed to stop overthinking everything. it's obvious he finds you attractive, you had that going. maybe you'd just ask him out? were you even ready to do that yet?

he showed up around the normal time, as usual. he sat at the normal table and waited for you to go on break. once you did you saw his face light up, you knew you had a chance.

"good afternoon, Kurapika."

"good afternoon (name), i have a few books in mind."

"a few? alright, i can get them for you."

"actually, (name), i'd like to go with you."

"oh," he had never asked to go with you, he almost always just went by himself or you always got the books.

"sure Kurapika, what books?"

he just looked at you and seemingly repressed a smile. "i'll show you." he took the lead, and you followed closely behind him. you two ended up in the aisle with all the romance books. was he really..?

"i did not just spend all day planning this out for me not to say anything!"

"(name)," he started.

"I LIKE YOU!" you stopped and covered your mouth. "sorry i forgot this is a library. i like you."

his face was bright red. "that's- uh."

"oh my god that's not what you were going to say is it oh my god i'm so sorry-"

"stop. i like you too. i just wasn't really expecting you to feel the same.. let alone let the whole library know."

you were just as red as he was. "i'm sorry, it's just ive been thinking about you- i mean how to confess all morning and it just came out."

he smiled and moved towards you to grab your hand. "i wasn't really going to just tell you, i was going to ask you out through a book, but i think this is way more memorable."

you hugged him, mostly trying to hide your blush from him. "you're really gonna remember this?"

"every anniversary."

Leorio:
you and Leorio have gone on multiple dates now, and you couldn't deny your obvious chemistry. he was sweet, funny, a dorky kind of charming, and handsome. you could really see yourself with this guy, but he didn't seem like he was going to make the first move. it was fine, you could ask him to be yours first, but that's so.. boring.

luckily, you were both going on another date tonight. you'd give him the perfect opportunity to ask you, or maybe you him. regardless, you were getting tired of the tension between the two of you.

you dressed as nice as you could, and made sure you looked amazing. once you were done you decided to check your phone.

Leorio ❤️:
I'll be there in ten, I have a surprise for you
too ;)

(name)
ouu a surprise? Mr. Paladiknight you are too good to me <3

he had responded, but you decided to touch up before he got here. once you checked your phone again you had a new text saying that he was here. you took a breath and walked out. he was in front of his car, holding the passenger door open for you. he was looking at you, his smile was goofy and his face was turning red.