How They React to You Being Hurt

hello !  a few quick announcements before we begin!

i'm currently still backed up on requests at the moment, but i'm trying my best to get everything i want to get out in a timely manner. the Phinks catch up chapter is currently in progress so i'm hoping to have that up soon. unfortunately my posting schedule is still wonky but thank you all dearly for being so patient with me <3.

also this was hard to write , bahaha. this was requested by quite a few people, so to those people i hope you enjoy !

warnings:
- strong language
- mention of violence
- mention of murder
- weapons
- some toxic / controlling behaviors
- mild yandere behavior ?

thank you all so much for reading, and i hope you enjoy!

——
Kurapika:
✥ he was completely bewildered, how did you even get hurt ?? he questions you nonstop, he demands to know what happened.

✥ 99% of the time it was an accident, and he'll just tell you to be more careful. however, on the rare occasion that it's a person, there will be hell to pay.

✥ Kurapika will not be there to save you at least 50% of that time, but that doesn't mean that he won't hunt that person down 100% of the time. you can absolutely defend yourself , but he knows he is much stronger than almost everybody you will ever meet, and has no issue taking on anybody harassing you.

✥ will definitely help you tend to any wounds you may have, giving each one a sweet kiss.

✥ he really cares about you, and hopes to make you feel safe whenever he can, and even sometimes when he can't. he loves you, and doesn't want you to ever be in danger where he can't protect you.

Leorio:
✥ he normally will just question you about what happened, and offers to treat any wounds you may have no matter how severe.

✥ it's almost never another person, and he knows that you carry a gun on you anyways. he still worries, but he knows you can handle yourself.

✥ if it is another person, he will be going off under any circumstances. nobody gets away with hurting his s/o.

✥ Leorio is much stronger than he leads on, and could easily take on anybody with little to no issue. if he notices any human inflicted wounds on you, you better believe that he is going to make it damn near impossible for that person to do it ever again.

✥ he loves you so much, and he truly just wants to ensure your safety. he knows you can handle yourself, but also he has absolutely no issue helping resolve the issue.

Hisoka:
✥ you? getting hurt? how could that even happen?

✥ whenever you get hurt, it's likely that the person who inflicted those wounds on you isn't even around anymore. there's no doubt in Hisoka's mind that you can beat the shit out of anybody.

✥ in the rare event that the person gets out alive, Hisoka is the first to offer his services to help you. he truthfully doesn't really do anything, he loves watching you handle it.

✥ Hisoka doesn't really do much when you show up hurt, since he knows you most likely took care of the problem.

✥ that doesn't mean he doesn't worry though. he's always prepared for the day when you come home beat up.. or when you don't come home at all. he's ready to defend and fight for you till his last breath, but he has more faith in you than he'll ever lead on.

Illumi:
✥ you almost never get hurt, it's really rare for you to even have an accident. so when you get hurt, Illumi is immediately questioning you on what happened.