⛈What if You Broke Up?

hello ! a few quick announcements before we begin !

this does not go along w any of the scenarios, this is solely a "what if", and is likely not ever going to be included in a scenario chapter (oneshots for sure tho!)

this chapter will handle some mature and intense topics that are not to be taken lightly. i do not condone any of the actions written as this is purely fictional and for entertainment/awareness purposes only. if you or someone you know are in situations/relationships like these then you are not alone, and there is help available to you.

if you don't agree with these, that's totally cool ! this is just my opinion & what i believe to be the most accurate. i don't believe yanderes are to be romanticized under any circumstances, and am just writing this to emphasize that it is NOT cute.

warnings:
- there will be ⚠️'s based on how intense each character's section is. 1 being alright , 2 being pretty bad, etc. , please take these into consideration
- angst
- yandere behavior
- strong language
-  stalking
- mild sexual content
- murder
- mention of death
- mentions of violence
- mild manipulation
- toxic relationships / toxic mannerisms

thank you all for reading, and i hope this chapter is alright ! enjoy ! <3

——

Kurapika: ⚠️⚠️
❤︎ he would probably act really cool and understanding about it. he would offer to still be friends or acquaintances, whichever you're most comfortable with.

❤︎ he would still text you every day, obviously still acting as if you guys were in a relationship. he never planned on losing you, and is just trying to keep himself sane. he is relentlessly trying to make you realize that it was a mistake, and he is absolutely not ready to let you go under any circumstances.

❤︎ he did not handle the breakup well. he didn't delete your pictures of you guys , he still tries to initiate hanging out like you guys are still together and he is truthfully even clingier than when you guys were actually dating.

❤︎ he stalks your social media constantly, and is almost always still tracking your location to see where you are at certain points in the day. he even goes as far as to take certain things of yours like rings or napkins, so he always has you with him. he doesn't mind taking your belongings , and it grows increasingly worrisome and a little dangerous.

❤︎ he almost refuses to accept that you broke up, and he never thought you guys would ever break up. he's devastated, and now has the weight of losing yet another important thing in his life. he is never going to let you go on without him.

❤︎ no matter what happens, he is absolutely convinced you're going to come back to him. he constantly talks to you, way more than he did as your boyfriend. he's still completely obsessed with you, and that won't be stopping anytime soon. he's dedicated to what he loves, and boy does he love you.

Leorio: ⚠️
❤︎ Leorio acted cool and actually played it off like it was time to break up. he did want to stay friends , or friends with benefits as long as you were cool with it.

❤︎ truthfully, you guys breaking up was probably one of the worst things to ever happen to him. he couldn't stand it and even ghosted you for a week or two so that he could try to compose himself before facing you or even texting you.

❤︎ he suggested hooking up pretty frequently, even though he could care less about sex, he just wanted to see you. he just couldn't believe he actually lost you, and was trying to reignite what you guys used to have.