☁️⛈Feitan x Female Reader - Masquerade

warning ! please read !

this story will contain:
- violence
- weapons
- sexual content
- strong language

which may be upsetting/uncomfortable to some readers. if you're not comfortable with any of the above, please exit immediately :)

this isn't REALLY a lemon, it just has some sexual themes.

it's like 2 am i wrote this impulsively, i will likely go back in the future to revise this, so i truly do apologize if it's not the greatest.
——
you had been scanning the ballroom for what felt like hours, searching aimlessly for your target.

you had been given a very important piece of information stating that the Phantom Troupe may be in the area, and your job was to monitor them, not resorting to physical violence unless absolutely necessary. you'd heard the rumors of the phantom troupe, and you knew that you didn't stand a chance against any of them.

you lived in a fairly small town, a very rich one at that. word had just gotten out to surrounding towns that the biggest party of the year would be approaching very soon. a masquerade party, to be exact. the gorgeous ballroom was filled with the most expensive chandeliers, beautiful orchestra music echoed from the tall walls of the ballroom. golden trim decorated maroon walls, marble floors reflected the shining lights above, lighting the room perfectly.

the day finally came, and you stood in the far corner of the ballroom, searching for anyone who looked suspicious. so far, you weren't having any luck with that. no one seemed to have ill intent, but the masks also make it incredibly hard to read facial expressions properly.

you stood in a gorgeous (color) gown, complimenting the tones of your skin perfectly, and hanging off your curves flawlessly. you wore an intricate white mask, not wanting the colors to clash. underneath your gown, you  had your favorite dagger strapped to your thigh, in the event that you did have to fight.

time had been passing by slowly, and no sign of anything. you had considered leaving, until two men caught your eye.

one was tall and had a very muscular build, dressed in a basic white suit with a baroque gold mask decorating his eyes. blond locks were slicked back, and he gave off a serious aura.

the other one.. was far more interesting.

he was much shorter, with a much leaner build as well. he wore a very plain suit as well, paired with a very simple black mask that complimented his pale complexion. messy black hair hung over the black mask he wore, adding some mystery to his character as you couldn't see as much of him as the other man.

you slowly made your way over to the two men, the shorter one really piquing your interest. his aura was not very pleasant, but that only drew you in further.

the closer you got, you noticed they were talking.

you quickly turned away, pretending to be looking for someone as you eavesdropped on their conversation. you couldn't hear much, but your eyes widened at the last words that you heard.

"split up. meet here soon."

you quickly moved away as the shorter man came your direction. he had passed you, and you felt frozen by his aura once again.

this was definitely someone you were looking for.

you slowly advanced towards him as he continued to admire the ballroom. the previous song was coming to an end, giving you the opportunity to ask for a dance.

once he had begun to slow down, you grew nervous. butterflies filled your chest as you had tapped his shoulder.

he turned around suddenly, saying nothing in the process. you had noticed his eyes slowly examine you, and you felt more nervous than you ever had.