Chapter 10: Mugged Off?

Third Person P.O.V.

 At the challenge, the goal was to get points to know who had said what about you. Here were the mugged off comments that were some very hurtful.

· Alex= She's too good for him and one day he'll break her heart because he will have a wandering eye when they leave. (said by Adam)

· Adam= If his personality and attitude was half as attractive as he physically is then half the lads in this villa would have lost their birds. (said by Samira)

· Wes= I mean he's the sweetest little brother I could ask for; however, he's not had the best taste in birds hopefully we got that on the right track now. (said by Sophalyna)

· Frankie= He makes Samira so happy, but he worries me with how flighty and airhead he can be like will he stay loyal to her on the outside? (said by Laura)

· James= He isn't my favorite lad; however, he has shown his true colors when it came to dealing with Ellie and Meghan. (said by Alex)

· Josh= He's so loyal to her and I find it weird that she doesn't express how loyal she is to him when we are all around. Like is she scared for all of us to know that she likes him a lot? (said by James)

· Jack= Dani should run after hearing all the baggage about him but he's shown he's matured a little hopefully she is the one that can make sure he stays this way when they leave together (said by Wes)

· Dani= She is an angel until you hurt one of the girls and then heaven help you if you get anywhere close to her. (said by Josh)

· Georgia= Loyal... if she doesn't plan on dropping him as soon as they leave the villa why is she making all these plans with the girls to go on holidays together. (said by James)

· Laura= James isn't even into her. We all know he came in to try and win back Sophalyna and when she shut him down he settled for someone that he knew who would bring him into the villa without causing too many issues. (said by Georgia)

· Samira= The way she friend-zoned half the villa and then got upset because she was going to be sent home because none of the lads were going to couple up with her is childish. (said by Laura)

· Annabella= She's an angel and a really good human. If anyone hurts her I swear to goodness I will deal with them and they will feel like the devil is an angel. (said by Sophalyna)

· Zara= I feel like she is the one to stop Adam from being a complete man whore and will cause the villa to fall back to a calm time because of how calm she is. (said by Samira)

· Sophalyna= I know she was hurt in her past but does that give everyone the reason to baby her? Like you are in your mid-twenties and have a big girl job on the outside world, why don't you act like it and stop crying over people not liking you. News flash not everyone will like you. I know I sure don't. (Said by Laura)

o Sophalyna's P.O.V.

§ Beach hut: Well those were actually quite hurtful in some cases. Also, it scares me that they think Alex will just drop me and the fact that Laura still hates me and I'm not sure why. It just sucks that people can hate others for unknown reasons. Like I've never done anything to her and I didn't even say anything to her when she brought James into the villa. Like what did I do to make her upset? Also, can I either stay outside tonight or somewhere were people aren't I need some space after all of this and I really miss home so I want to be able to see the stars. After leaving the beach hut Laura approached me. She wanted to talk to me which I just shook my head no. "Not tonight Laura. I need some space from everyone right now," I said as I walked in my pillow and then walked back outside and found the comforter on the day bed and moved down to the grass by the pool. Everyone was headed inside and I was laying there looking at the stars before I heard someone approach where I was laying.