I bowed down to his face and put my lips on his before exhaling strongly. Breath Wooyoung I thought... just breath.

And after a few more his chest slowly but steadily started moving up and down.

"W- wow. He is actually breathing!" Yeosang cheered and new tears started building in my eyes. Yes, he was alive. He was actually alive. Still unconscious... but alive.

I took him in my arms and hugged him tightly.
"Wooyoung. I'm not gonna let you die you Idiot."

"Police Department Soul! Put your hands above your head!"

...

five days later

Wooyoung's POV

I felt a heartbeat... but it didn't feel like my own. Soft snoring sounded from somewhere next to me.
Where was I?

Slowly I opened my eyes and was blinded by bright day light. I held my arms infront of my face making me realize that tubes and needles were attached to my body.
What?

I looked around the room. It had a window with view on a blue lake reflecting the bright light of the soring sun. Cherry blossoms were blooming outside the building and I heard the sound of chirping birds. Was this a hospital? No... it looked more like someone tried his best to put up a provisional sickbed.

Carefully I took out the needles from my arm and pressed a finger on the wound for a second. In that moment I realized that I wasn't alone in the room. At the end of the bed there was a person, curled up and sleeping peacefully while snoring quietly.

"San?" I asked my voice sounding like I didn't drink water for a year.
The boy rubbed his eyes before staring at me and jumping up immediately.

"Woo! You're awake!" He cheered.

"Is this heaven?" I asked looking at the beatiful scenary outside again.

"No this is the krusty krab." I heard a voice comming from the door. It was Seonghwa who had a bright smile on his face. I was confused for a second before both of them started laughing.

"This is the mansion of Seonghwa's family." San explained.
"It's one of the saved places in the world. We barrely managed to get away from the police. If Yeosang didn't help us we'd be screwed."

Everything was happening so fast and I still felt dizzy.
"How... am I still alive?" I wanted to know and San took my hand and placed it on his chest.

"Do you feel that? It's the same rythm." ge carfully said.
He was right... it actually was.

"Your heart was no use anymore so I gave you mine." San said as if it was the most normal thing to do. In shock I opened the shirt I was wearing and noticed the slightly darker spot on my skin on the left side of my chest.

"I don't believe it." I sighed. How was this even possible?!
"I- I am alive!" I yelled and suddenly started smiling before pulling San on my chest and squishing his body so he couldn't breath.
"Hey, w- woo. Call down." San whined and Seonghwa laughed in the corner of the room.

"It has been five days since you didn't wake up. The police is still investigating and searching the company building and everyone else is fine. Unfortunately my parents weren't able to clear your image so you will probably have to be careful from now on. But at least Felix and Seungmin came away without any judgement. They are currently searching for their real parents."
He explained and placed a glass of water next to me that I gladly took.

"And what about you?" I asked.
"Me? Oh, the police didn't even ask me questions. They know who's son I am and they also know that they are gonna face serious problems if they do something to Park Seonghwa."

I laughed at the arrogant tone in this voice and finally let go of San who just stayed there on my chest hugging me and closed his eyes with a smile.

"How about we join the business, Woo? Assassination and secret investigating is your thing, isn't it."
San chuckled and I thought about it for a seconds.

"It's not like I have any other plans. Sounds good I say."

"Then welcome in the family." Seonghwa greeted both of us with a bow and all three of us broke into laugher at the same time.

I became aware of something that I had wondered about for a long time. The question who exactly was San? Now I knew it.

San was my angel that brought out the good side of me and protected me. He was the person I loved more than myself. I would never break the promise I made to him again.
"I'm gonna stay with you." I whispered. "For the rest of my life."

"I know" San smiled.

"Because I love you."
_______________________________________

I'm sorry to all the people that had been feeling sad because of Wooyoung dying... I had difficulties not starting to laugh and spoiling everything. 🤡🤡

And I know that Wooyoungs death would have also been a good ending but I wanted the moral to be that everyone deserves a second chance and a person in their life that they love.

Feel free to tell me what ending you would have liked better :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕄𝕪 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 / 𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕟 🎉