chapter 14

Jackson smashed his lips on mine and I gasped at his harsh and sudden movement. Now I was sure... this wasn't right. I didn't want this. But again the rush of excitement was silencing everything down.
When I tried to move he tightend his grip and I felt a wave of pain comming from my wrists.
"St- stop!" I tried to say between his kisses but he was quick to shut me down by forcefully sliding his tongue into my mouth and not giving me a chance to breathe. I could have vomited because of this feeling of disgust.
"Shut up... or I'll do way worse things to you." Jackson groaned and parted our lips while pulling down my shirt aggressively and attacking my neck instead. I wanted to yell at him but he put his hand on my mouth and started sucking on the sensitiv skin of my neck.
"I've been watching you for a long time now." he said while placing down wet kisses all over my neck and collar bone.
"You are made to be broken, San. And I always get what I want." He confidently chuckled and suddenly sucked on one particular spot that send small waves of pleasure through my body. Why did I feel this way? Had I been drugged?! He noticed my changed expression and continued while beginning to harshly grind on me with his hips.
Stop! Was everything I thought and shot my head back to suppress a moan comming from my mouth but the glowing colors and weird feelings in my body didn't go away.
I was almost about to give in to him when suddenly a threatening and angry voice interrupted the heated situation.

"Let go of him you piece of scum."

A familiar person said and I turned my head to the side. None other than Wooyoung was standing right there but with an expression that I had only seen once when I read through his diary... it was terrifying and somehow I felt guilty and was scared what would happen.
"Fuck of, bastard. I'm busy here." Jackson groaned and was about to continue when Wooyoung hardly kicked him of off me and held him up by his collar just to smash him against a table.
I could only stare at them in shock while a serious looking wound was bleeding on Jackson's head.
"Don't take things that don't belong to you." the purple haired boy whispered to the male and rammed his knee in the others stomach.
"Wooyoung! No!" I screamed and jumped up to hold the boy back but I felt so dizzy that I had to hold onto the wall instead.
Jackson hissed in pain and collapsed on the floor where Wooyoung kept kicking him until I was able to grab the purple haired's shoulders and pull him back.
"You'll kill him!" I yelled and he turned around and slapped my hand away.
"He was about to rape you, San! He probably even drugged you. Look at your eyes, Idiot!!" He yelled back and for the first time since I knew him I saw a tiny bit of worry in his eyes...
But in that moment I lost balance and fell to the side, hitting the floor hardly.
"We are going... now." Wooyoung demanded but I didn't really hear his words because the dull sounds and glowing colors were there again so I stayed on the floor staring at the ceiling at the beautiful shining lamp above me with a wide smile. Whatever had happend a minute before, suddenly I forgot about it. I was here to have fun, wasn't I?
"I don't wanna go. It is fun here!" I laughed but Wooyoung didn't care and wrapped his arms around my legs and waist to pull me up and carry me through the main room were the music was even louder. His face shone in the colorful lights.

"Hey San! Where are you going?" I heard Yeosang's voice in the crowd and Wooyoung stopped for a second.
"I'm bringing him home!" he answered and proceeded to get through the crowd.
I didn't care about him carrying me because I really loved it.
"Wooyoungiiii, give me a kiiiiss." I whined but he didn't react one bit and kicked open the front door revealing the cold and clear darkness of the night.
"Can you walk on your own?" he coldly asked and I shook my head with a pout.
"Wooyoungi has to carry me."
I explained to him and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck while shaking due to the cold.
"Forget about that. We'll take a cab." He scoffed and 5 minutes later both of us were sitting in the backseat of a warm car.
My condition was hard to describe and I didn't know if I was super excited or really really tired. The drug did weird things to me and when the driver dropped us of infront of the dorms I tried to walk again but it was no use because as soon as I took one step I stumbled and had to hold on to Wooyoung who decided to carry me piggy back until we arrived at our room.
"Your hair is as soft as cotton candy." I sighed and kissed the back of the purple haired boys head who tensed up a bit before opening the front door.
"Get of you weirdo." He said in annoyance and walked over to my bed waiting for me to jump down but I tightly held onto him.
Wooyoung had been so nice to me today, I didn't want to let go of him.
"San... let go."
"No!" I pouted and leaned back making the other stumble and fall on the soft bed sheets above of me.
But I was quick to turn around and push his wristes down, me sitting on top of him. His face showed surprise and even a little shock and his mouth was slightly opened.
"Sannie wants to have some fun! Sannie wants a kiss!" I happyly told him and after a few seconds Wooyoung snapped out of his confusion and his dead serious self was showing again.
"San..." he started and with one movement switched positions with him being to one on top.
"You are not thinking clearly... you are on alcohol and drugs and probably don't even know who I am anymore."

Was I thinking clearly? I didn't know... the only thing that I knew was that Wooyoung hovering above me like that made the weird feeling of before even stronger. I hated being touched by Jackson. I wanted Wooyoung and him alone.
"I'm thinking totally clearly! I want to feel you, Wooyoung." I begged and cupped his face in my hands.
The fight of emotion in the others eyes let my excitement grow even more.
"San, you are not yourself. You'll hate me if I do that."
"I don't care."
The little bit of worry in the others face was replaced with a desperate look as he slowly took my hands away from his face and lowered his head. Lower and lower and I closed my eyes waiting for his beautiful lips to finally connect to mine.
"I won't take advangage of your current state." I heard his whisper and felt a soft peck on my lips before the other got up and left me alone and still waiting for him to continue.
"Hey!" I whined but Wooyoung shrugged innocently and ignored all my complains.
"Go to sleep." He simply said and I wanted to go after him but my body wouldn't let me.
That was when I realised that I actually was very tired and as soon as I closed my eyes I had already fallen asleep... too bad that next day was Monday and school started early in the morning.

Wooyoung's POV

I was so confused with San. What did I feel for him?
The only thing I was sure of was that I got furious when I saw that guy making out with San. In that moment I couldn't controll myself and if San didn't stop me I would've killed him for sure.
After that I thought it was over and I just had to bring the boy home again but he started saying things that set free feelings inside of me that I had never felt before.
Normally I didn't empathize with people. There were only the one's that I needed for business or that I called my friends to not get attention as the kid with no friends. However, with San it was different and I didn't know what to think about it.
I had started to care for him...
But not only that. I also wanted him to belong to me, only to me.
When he had pushed me down on the bed a new feeling had made it's way to my mind. It was lust and without thinking I had almost lost controll over it. San looked so desperate when he begged for a kiss and probably more and when I was about to give in the unknown awareness of my consciousness stopped me. I'd regret it... He'd regret it.
What was this feeling that made my heart beat faster when I saw the boy? Why couldn't I just stop thinking about him?
Was this what love felt like? I wanted to find out... but somehow I knew that this wasn't the right moment.

I placed a small peck on his lips and stood up to go to my side of the room ignoring the others whines until he fell asleep.
But when I closed my eyes I remembered the true reason I was here. It was to avange my parents... how could I forget about that a few minutes ago?
Whatever it was, that feeling, it made me weak and I lost focus. What was I thinking? Why did I care? I shouldn't care about anyone except for myself and San was no exception.

He wouldn't become my weakpoint!
_______________________________________

Might do a double update today because it's my birthday. Huiiiiiii