Okay okay whatever
man
He says he didn't wanna
go anyways and to drop
him off at the store

Then do it

I am dumbass

Then stop texting me!
Drive ffs

I am at the school now
dumbass

Then get to the studio

I am!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone down on the bench and watch Felix walk in.

"Let's start now, you made me get up for this." Felix grunts.

"Okay okay." I start the music.

The both of us dance for a good hour or so before we hear the bell. We pack up our things and after I've gone to my locker I watch as Jisung got to his locker and read the note. He then opens the box and hugs the squirrel. I smile to myself and open my locker.

I see a gift box in there. Why was it there? Then I remember yesterday there was a teddy bear in there. I smile and open the box, I see a note on the top so I open it.

'Hey Minho! I know you don't know me but I love you! This is an appreciation gift because I appreciate you so much! Hope you like it. I got it just for you.'

I open the box and notice a orange stripped cat plush. It looked almost exactly like Doongie. I smile to myself and put both the note and the plush in my bag.

That when I notice Jisung looking at me from his locker. I look over at him and smile. I walk over to him, closing my locker first of course.

"Hey Ji." I wave to him.

"Hey Min." He waves back.

"Min?" I question.

"What? You call me Ji why can't I nickname you?" Jisung pouts.

"You can, I just.. you never did that before." I shrug. "It's cute."

He smiles. "Im not cute."

"Jisung! Shut up! You are the cutest being I've never met so you shut your mouth right now." I say sternly.

"That's the most aggressive compliment I've ever received.." He chuckles.

"Well it's true so." I say.

"Anyway, look." He shows me the squirrel I left for him.

"Awh, that's cute? Was it left in your locker again?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"Yeah! I wonder who it's from.. and why it was there." He says, hiding the note in his pocket.

I pretend to be oblivious. "Well, I got a plushie too." I say and show him the kitty.

"Awh! It looks like Doongie." Jisung says, he knows Soonie Doongie and Dori.

"It does." I smile. "I wonder who gave it to me, and why." I too hide the fact that I got a note, two can play this game.

"Maybe we both have secret admirers?" He suggests.

"Maybe, but why no letter or anything?" I say.

"Well.. I actually got one.. see." He nods up the letter.

"Oh, I did too." I hold up mine, not even reading his because I know well know what that says.

"Huh, thats interesting." Jisung nods.

"Yeah." I also nod.

"Okay well I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow because I have a doctor appointment today after school so I won't be able to see you." Jisung says to me.

"Oh okay, let me know how it goes." I say.

"I will!" He then runs off to class.

I giggle and think, I can use that time to make Friday's gift amazing for him. Tomorrow's will be the same but I want Friday's to be amazing. I start to think and decide to skip school so I can immediately get to work.

I spend all of day 3 perfecting everything so it was fairly uneventful.

I have 4 more days to make Han Jisung fall in love with me.