Chain of Events Leading to the Beginning

A/N: I wanted to put a face to Leto so I chose the beautiful Gemma Arterton because I love the way she looked in Prince of Persia

4000 BC: The Children of the Moon are created in Greece by Leto The Original Greek Wolf Goddess.

3500: The Children of the Moon migrate to Egypt.

3101 BC: Narmer becomes the first vampire.

3100 BC: Narmer wins the war between Lower and Upper Egypt and becomes Pharoh.*

3100-3000: Narmer turns fellow Egyptians throughout the years (including Amun and his wife) and secretly rules over Egypt using pharaohs as puppets.

3000 BC: Narmer meets his first Child of the Moon.

2999 BC: Narmer wages war with the Children of the Moon.

2995 BC: the Children of the Moon are enslaved.

2996 BC: Narmer has his magicians curse the Children forcing them to only be able to change once a month during a full moon phase.

2550 BC: The Children of the Moon are liberated after Narmer is usurped and destroyed by Amun and other Egyptian vampires and the Egyptian Coven is established.

1150 BC: The Volturi coven is founded in Greece by Aro and Marcus.

1100 BC: Caius and his wife join the Volturi.

1000 BC: The Romanian coven is established by Vladmir, Stefan, and other vampires becoming the ruling vampire coven of the world.

60 AD: The Children of the Moon take on the new title 'werewolf' after a group of them were found in Europe.

300 AD: The Romanian coven rises to power and fights with the Egyptian Coven for domination. The first appearance of the werewolves is brought to light in the vampire community.

400 AD: The Romanians stop fighting with the Egyptians in order to fight off the Volturi.

500 AD: Egyptian coven and werewolves hear the news of the Romanian Coven being decimated by a new opposing force: The Volturi.

550 AD: Amun give the werewolves the chance to leave Egypt as a sign of good faith after the many years they lived together in a strained peace.

600 AD: The Volturi come to Egypt in order to form an alliance. Caius is attacked by one of the remaining werewolves and is nearly destroyed. Werewolves in the upper regions of Europe and Asia begin to fear for their lives

610 AD: The Volturi attack the Egyptian coven leaving Amun and his wife Kebi alive as an example for other covens around the world. Caius begins his persecution of werewolves and convinces the rest of the Volturi to join him.

900 AD: The Children of the Moon are extinct in Europe and Asia, however, a few packs were able to run and find refuge on the Polynesian islands and live there in secret.

1000 AD: Unrest begins to stir amongst the packs as Alphas are established for the first time.

1200 AD: War breaks out amongst the packs as they fight for dominance.

1300 AD: Many packs are killed and only five packs come up on top after the war.

1305 AD: The five packs form a treaty and lay claim amongst the Polynesian islands and they part ways.

1310 AD: The Kekoa Pack officially claim the Hawaiian islands as their territory.

1350 AD: The Kekoa Pack reveal their presence to the indigenous people of the islands and form another treaty with them.

1370 AD: The first marriage between a human and a werewolf is recorded.

1371 AD: The first child between a human and a werewolf is recorded.

1450 AD: Arguments break out amongst the Pack about letting humans "tarnish" the pure werewolf bloodline.

1500 AD: Rumors of a Civil War breaks out amongst the Pack.

1530 AD: War breaks out.

1570 AD: News of the Volturi destroying a Pack on one of the other Polynesian islands spreads amongst the remaining 4 Packs.

1571 AD: The warring two sides of the Kekoa Pack form an agreement in order to protect themselves.

1660 AD: News of two more Packs being destroyed reach the Hawaiian islands.

1670 AD: The remaining two packs disband and form smaller and more intimate packs and many migrate to different continents.

1850 AD: Kaili Kekoa moves his family to Molokai

1900 AD: Kaili Kekoa dies after an encounter with a nomad vampire and his son, Anakoni destroys the vampire and assumes the role of Alpha.

1910: Anakoni meets a human, Kakalina,

1915: They marry.

1916: Kakalina gives birth to their first child and daughter, Kaipo.

1920: Kakalina gives birth to their first son, Kalua.

1925: Kakalina gives birth to twins Kai and Kalani.

1935: Kai meets Lani.

1945: Kai and Lani get married.

1946: Lani gives birth to a son, Alika.

1950: Lani gives birth to Luana

1960: Alika meets Leilani.

1965: Alika and Leilani marry.

1967: Leilani gives birth to their first child and son, Ikaika

1970: Leilani gives birth to the second child and son, Kai

1973: Leilani gives birth to a daughter, Kala

1986: Ikaika meets Kiaria and marries soon after.

1987: Leilani and Kala die in a car accident. Kiaria gives birth to their only child a few months after and she and Ikaika name their daughter Leilani Kala in honor of her grandmother and aunt.

A/N: After about two hours of extensive research surrounding Stephenie Meyer's vampires (including the actual Twilight timeline) I came up with a timeline that also incorporates my own story into it all *wipes forehead* 

*Narmer was a real person in history and was, in fact, the first pharaoh of a united Egypt (Thank you Rick Riordan and his Kane Chronicles!)