🚫 Did I warn you guys on the other chapter? Oh yes. well, here it is again. 🚫

°˖✧*.☽ .*✧˖°

There has always been something special about you, Felix

Because as we spent more time together, rebuilding memories, you were slowly teaching me how to feel again. You made me momentarily believe that our changes were for the best. That we could still keep our promise,

our promise to never part ways

Each day I realized, the Felix I treasured was still somewhere, still in you, beneath the boy you had grown up to be, your heart as pure as ever.
We gradually began hanging out at each other's place. It started with my awkward invitation, with a lame excuse. It wasn't my fault, Lix. Something about the way you looked that day made me flustered. Something about you set my heart on fire.
So I told you,

'Can you help me water the cat?'

It was stupid. But you laughed, the sound filling me with life, and you agreed without a second thought. Then I came over to your place. You would show me the dried wildflowers you had pressed in between those massive textbooks.

But it was unfortunate, Lix. Our little hang outs came to a dead end one Friday. You were ecstatic, as always, bouncing with energy and that irreplaceable smile of yours. You were going to start high school in three months. I used to dread that time, I used to count days. How many days until my Lix slips from my grasp?

BUT YOU CUT THOSE DAYS SHORT.

'Jeongin thinks lilac hair would suit me! How about you, Binnie?'

'Jeongin really likes my voice'

'Jeongin was here yesterday–'

JEONGIN THIS

JEONGIN THAT

JEONGIN, JEONGIN, JEONGIN

WHO THE FUCK WAS JEONGIN ?

°˖✧*.☽ .*✧˖°

I was upset.

I avoided you. Hearing you speak of your 'neighbour', with that voice he loved oh so much, stirred a storm inside me. The storm never died. It slowly grew, twirling into a tornado of feelings I had never felt.