0.2

Amongst the many shades of black and brown hair, to Jisung, it was refreshing to spot something different. Blond. His eyes narrowed.

"You can take a seat, Han Jisung."

Startling Jisung, a kind voice spoke up and just then he realised the professor had been inside all this time. He bowed with a smile, then headed straight to the last row, which happened to be entirely empty with the exception of just one boy in the window corner, his gaze frozen on the open book before him.

Jisung heard whispers erupt amongst the class, then noticed questionable looks thrown his way. What are they so disgusted by?

He took a seat right next to the blond and made himself comfortable. He noticed the boy's shoulders stiffen, but he didn't spare Jisung a glance.

"Hello, the name's Jisung."

Ignored. Jisung could barely withhold a sigh as he stared at the blond, who's eyes darted over the blank page of his notebook. The page is blank! What even is he looking at, lines? Jisung released a dry chuckle. He caught sight of the blond swallow hard but he decided to leave the boy alone and turned to the focus on the professor's speech.

Only a few minutes into the period and Jisung was starting to regret his choice of seat. He just couldn't seem to stop stealing little glances at the silent boy next to him. He was very jittery that he would jolt even when Jisung's sigh comes out a little too loud. But to top it off, there was just... something intriguing about him.

When he noticed the blond take down notes, Jisung didn't look away; instead, he let his eyes observe the boy's side profile. Only when he looked closer did Jisung notice the myriad of freckles glittered across his face. How beautiful. His lips were slightly poking out into a pout, shoulders relaxed. As if he felt Jisung's eyes on him, he shrunk back in his seat and stiffened.

Painfully, the period came to an end. 'Painfully', because for someone as loud as Jisung, the silence exchanged between him and his seat-mate was torture. He collected his things and stood up, but the blond remained still, flipping through his book as if he was in his own little world where nobody around mattered.

"See you around, cutie." Jisung said as he walked away without waiting for a response, since he was sure he wouldn't get one.

GWC Main Building . Cafeteria A

After reuniting with Hyunjin and another boy he was accompanied by, the three decided to sit together for lunch.

"So," Jisung started as he eyed the stranger who didn't hesitate to make himself comfortable on Hyunjin's lap. "From the looks of it, I'm guessing he's your boyfriend?"

Jisung didn't expect his question to set both boys' cheeks on fire. Hyunjin's arms wrapped around the boy's waist as he rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Yes. Meet Kim Seungmin, my puppy."

The boy now introduced as Seungmin slapped Hyunjin's thigh, looking down with an embarrassed smile. He cleared his throat. "Hey Jisung."

"Oh, by the way," Hyunjin interrupted, his voice serious, "There's someone you must avoid."

Jisung leaned forward, interested.

"Just don't go near Lee Felix." Seungmin said.

Jisung nodded slowly. "Felix sounds like a cool name, not gonna lie.. But why? I don't even know who that is."

"Why, you ask.. You'll get into trouble." Seungmin replied.

"Only speak with people who talk to you." Hyunjin advised. "He's blond.. And mute."

Jisung pondered for a moment, his features furrowed into a frown. He sat back and groaned. "I sure as hell hope you don't mean the cute boy I sat next to during Maths."

Both Hyunjin and Seungmin froze.

"Did he not talk?" Seungmin inquired.

Jisung nodded a 'no'. "He was blond. Quiet. And most certainly cute."

Hyunjin chucked in disbelief. "Woah wait- you can't, you better not get near him."

Jisung rolled his eyes, totally missing the point but playing along. "Chill, my dear Hwang child. I have a boyfriend already, I'm not hitting on him."

▬▬ι═══════════════ι▬▬

▬▬ι═══HWANG HYUNJIN═══ι▬▬

\ 19 \ FRESHMAN \ LOVES SEUNGMIN TO DEATH \ QUIRKY AND LOUD \ LAUGHS LIKE A HYENA \