0.7

In that moment, Jisung begged to wake up and realise this was all just a bad dream. Instead, his wide eyes stared at his very own boyfriend's, shock evident in both their faces. The gossips that erupted around didn't penetrate Jisung's ears, rather, he heard his heart hammer and air being sucked out of his lungs. This can't be real. Once Jisung blinked and felt cold tears run down his cheeks, everything came breaking down.

"What are- Minho? Minho? I can't-" swallowing his words in his sobs, Jisung furiously wiped his eyes with one sleeve. "What the fuck are you doing?" He choked out between sobs. His heart felt destroyed.

For many reasons.

And when his eyes trailed over to Felix's afraid gaze, pleading for help, searching Jisung's eyes, his heart shattered all over again.

Minho released Felix, who immediately scooted towards the wall and shrunk back. Minho dusted his hands. "You never told me about this, Jisung."

It was the first time they met. The first time they spoke.

And it was supposed to be very, very special.

But in the heat of that moment, Jisung's insides twisted and he felt sick.

"You do this to Felix- Minho why?" With the unsteady step he took forward, Jisung's voice cracked. "What the fuck is this?!"

Minho knitted his brows. He inhaled to restore his calm. "This mute boy doesn't matter."

The words struck a cord in Jisung, setting his blood aflame. It disgusted him. He charged towards Minho with a fist raised to throw a punch, but the latter dodged effortlessly. He caught Jisung's small wrist tight in his hand and yanked the boy closer.

Jisung inhaled sharply. Gazing at the one he loved up close, Jisung felt his heart sink again, the pain spreading across his body like salt on an open wound. He choked out cries, his blurry eyes looking for any trace of love or familiarity in Minho's mysterious brown eyes. Instead, there was something unknown. The boy he thought he knew so well, felt like a stranger.

"Let me go.. I hate you.." said Jisung as he brought a trembling hand to repeatedly throw weak punches against Minho's chest, his other still gripped by the latter. "I hate you, I hate you, I.." Jisung sniffled, shutting his eyes close. "I hate-"

Breaking him free from Minho's grip, Jisung was yanked backwards. Upon realizing this, Jisung struggled to get away from Hyunjin, who pulled him away from Minho.

"Jisung! Calm the fuck down." Hyunjin hissed, hardly managing to hold the brunette firmly.

"Hyunjin-! Get off me! Felix needs help! Please.." Jisung thrashed to break away from his friend in a hopeless attempt.

"So the mute boy made you this way."

Hearing Minho's emotionless words, Jisung scoffed, although they pierced right through him.

"Fuck you..!" Jisung bit his lips to avoid another downpour of tears. He elbowed Hyunjin to let him go but his friend continued to dragged him away despite his futile struggles. Jisung yelled, "I fucking hate you, Minho!"

GWC Building B . East Wing

Jisung was drained. He had been sitting on the dirty floor of the washroom for countless minutes, almost lifeless, with Hyunjin right by his side. Crying his heart out didn't seem to lessen the pain in any way.

The silence was tense.

Jisung leaned away from Hyunjin's shoulder and sat straight, although his throbbing headache gave him a bout of dizziness. He focused his gaze on his sleeves.