1.5

GWC Main Building . Hallway #029

7/ felix was cuter in high school. he was small and breakable. (HIM)

So I broke him.

Hey, don't you want to see him break again?

Monday morning, and Jisung already had enough. He remained still at his locker, the compartment wide open as his eyes traveled over the black handwritten note again. With a sigh, the boy slipped the note into one of his books, deciding to shrug the disturbing thoughts off.

He involuntarily looked around, scanning the area to spot any suspicious students, but found none. Which was normal, because Jisung was way too early for school today.

Once again averting his attention to the locker, Jisung stood still, gradually sinking into a sea of thoughts, majorly of none other than Felix. The brunette felt his heart sink. Was it because he missed his dear friend too much, or was it dread? He couldn't tell just yet. He wasted time arranging the stuff inside, something he would never usually do because the boy's locker had always been a mess.

With a heavy groan, Jisung shut his locker and swiftly turned around, just in time to lock eyes with a certain someone sneaking up behind his back. Felix froze immediately, then broke out into a shy grin, his pale cheeks diffusing into shades of red.

Jisung blinked, surprised. He took a moment to observe the boy dressed in the overly familiar pink turtle neck, which Jisung recognized as his own. Suddenly seeing him there felt unreal, after about a week of missing the boy's presence.

"Lix?" He chuckled, gesturing for the blond to come into his embrace.

When Felix hopped over and melted right into Jisung's arms, the brunette felt a wave of unnamed feelings flood out. He had so incredibly missed the scent of jasmine, and just, Felix's warmth in general.

"God, I missed you baby." spoke Jisung, his voice muffling onto Felix's shoulder as he squeezed the boy closer.

For the two, long, silent hugs seemed to be something they loved. After a moment, Jisung pulled back, eyeing Felix with adoration evident in his expression. He brushed Felix's near blond hair back.

"Did Lix miss me?" Jisung teased, to which a very smiley Felix nodded in response, avoiding the brunette's gaze shyly.

Interrupting their little moment of reunion, soft gossips could be heard from the surroundings. Both Jisung and Felix glanced to either sides, just then taking note of the increasing students in the hallway. Their judgmental glares stirred something in Jisung, something quite disturbing. Felix scooted closer, clearly bothered by the sudden attention.

"Let's get to class." mumbled Jisung, intertwining his hand with Felix's as he pulled the blond closer protectively.

.

In their shared class that neither of them really concentrated on, Felix & Jisung sat at the back, close to each other, far from the nauseating crowd of students who silently watched their interactions. The brunette spent time holding Felix's precious hand in his, the boy's hand being a lot smaller comparatively.

Jisung did not know how he'd come to feel comfortable with silence, as someone who was otherwise very loud and interactive with people. Maybe it was just with Felix, but the brunette had come to realise his heart felt at ease by the boy's side. And he was sure the feeling was mutual.

"Do you like this?" asked Jisung softly, gesturing towards Felix's outfit. It wasn't the first time Felix wore Jisung's sweater, which he clearly didn't intend to return.

The blond gave a quick nod before diverting his attention to his notebook, immediately writing something down with a smile. Jisung gazed at Felix's side profile, his eyes lingering on the pink garment that covered the boy's neck. Jisung wondered, was Felix wearing a choker underneath that?

Snapping him back to reality, Felix eagerly pushed his notebook towards Jisung, his chin downturned as he stole a shy peek at the brunette.

i really missed u so this made
me feel like we were together..
i'm sorry i never returned it..
can i keep it?

Jisung released a chuckle, reaching out to quickly tousle Felix's hair, which was already quite messy thanks to the brunette constantly ruffling it.

"Of course you can. It's yours already." replied Jisung. With a content smile, he looked at the book again.

Felix's words were just a few, but more than enough to set Jisung's heart aflame with feelings. So, so many feelings he didn't realize he was capable of holding in.

With a mixture of dread.

Because no matter how hard he tried to push the thoughts away, the toxic words he continued to find in his locker disturbed his mind like a disease, slowly spreading through his insides, threatening with the possibilities of something bad, something horrible.

But it can't be that bad, can it?

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬