2.2

GWC Building B . Infirmary #3

Standing by the infirmary bed, Felix watched impatiently as the school nurse treated Jisung, who could barely stay conscious. She carefully wrapped a bandage around the boy's head, then proceeded to treat the bruises on his abdomen with some ice packs.

As Felix anxiously bit down on his fingernails, his other hand was firmly grasped by Jisung, who refused to let go even when he tried retreating it.

"Do you know where he lives?"

The blond jolted, startled by the nurse's sudden question as she awaited patiently. He immediately gave her a nod.

"Alright dear, can you take him home?"

As Felix responded with another nod, the nurse continued, "Ice the bruises twice a day, and if it swells please use compression."

The boys remained in the infirmary for a while longer, engulfed in silence. Once Jisung was able to sit straight without wobbling, Felix walked closer, taking off his bright blue sweater in the process. He was now left with the white short sleeves he wore underneath, something Jisung found to be an uncommon sight. Felix helped the brunette wear the oversized garment, all while looking anywhere but into Jisung's eyes.

.

After a little struggle, Felix had managed to carry Jisung on his back, the weak boy complying without much resistance. Jisung's arms were loosely wrapped draped over Felix's shoulders, his head resting on one side. Along the cobblestone street, the blond walked with quiet, slow steps, with the tense silence following their trail.

"Remember.." Jisung started, pausing immediately to clear his dry throat. "When I first took you home.." He continued, his voice soft and unsure. "You were the one on my back.. Wearing my hoodie.."

Felix stayed quiet, eyes trained on his footsteps.

"Felix.."

Jisung wrapped his arms around the blond's neck. "Lix.. Say something.." He begged, desperation evident in his whisper.

There was no response. Only the subtle sound of Felix's footsteps faded into the quietude. The atmosphere seemed to carry a sense of conflict, and so much unspoken feelings. Jisung sighed.

"Please.. Talk to me.. I wanna hear you say my name.." Jisung's voice was strained, on the verge of cracking, so full of all the emotions that had been suppressed.

When Felix continued on his way silently, without a response, Jisung nuzzled his head into the boy's neck in defeat, cold drops of tears trailing down Felix's neck. Because suddenly, it felt like he couldn't speak, like Jisung's throat was muffled with rocks. Adding to the sound of footsteps, Jisung's sniffles were just as subtle, diffusing into the upsetting atmosphere.

When they reached Jisung's apartment, he struggled to hop off Felix's back, the latter giving him a confused look. He then limped his way inside, tear stains visible on his cheeks. Felix followed silently, with the sinking in his heart heavier than the tension.

He helped the brunette onto bed, and once Jisung was settled, he sat by the edge, his gaze focused on his fingers.

"Felix."

Felix gulped, now fidgeting with the choker around his neck. He could sense Jisung's desperate eyes on him.

After a while, Jisung reached out and placed his hand on the blond's thigh. "Baby, please.."

But with each passing second, Jisung felt the throbbing in his head worsen, slowly spreading the exhaustion through his entire body. In a couple of minutes, subtle snores could be heard.

The blond relaxed his tensed shoulders, hesitantly resting his hand over Jisung's. He then dared to glance at the boy, who's eyes were closed, his pretty, long lashes on full display. Felix felt bad. So incredibly bad, and so at fault. Even if one would try to convince the boy that he wasn't at fault, Felix felt his heart tighten at the thought that he was the reason for Jisung to get hurt.

Feeling a familiar sting in his nose, he sniffed, blinking repeatedly to clear the blur surfacing in his eyes.

He reached out and softly caressed Jisung's cheek, then moving his hand to brush the brown strands of hair away from the bandage.

"Lix really likes you.. Jisung."

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬

a;n
i have 0.3 skills in first aid so if i'm supposed to take care of someone injured, that person will most likely end up dying