2.0

Jisung wasted no time to march towards the boy and yank him forward by his collar. The more he witnessed the maniac smile on Changbin's face, the more the brunette's blood boiled.

"Where the fuck is Felix?" spat Jisung, twisting the black garment's collar as he grabbed Changbin closer, the latter allowing himself to be pulled forward with a sickening smirk.

"I'm sure your boyfriend is taking care of him." Changbin replied with a light chuckle. "Or should I say, your ex?"

Once it hit him, Jisung's breath nearly stopped. Minho.

He scowled, shoving Changbin backwards. With each step closer, Jisung snarled, "Where. Is. Felix."

A chilling laughter escaped the older's lips as his back pressed against the wall, Jisung right in front of him now. Amused, he stared at the brunette growling like a beast, so full of rage.

"You didn't take my warnings, Han.." spoke Changbin, the smile on his lips wavering.

Once again gripping a fistful of Changbin's t-shirt, Jisung scoffed, eyeing the bully with much hatred and disgust. "Who the fuck are you to act like you own Felix?"

"Stay the fuck away, Han Jisung." Changbin demanded, smirking like a psycho.

Jisung hissed."Make me."

And at that moment, the smile on Changbin's lips dropped. In a flash, he shoved his strong fist against Jisung's jaw, the sudden force snapping Jisung's head up as he stumbled backwards.

The younger growled, holding his jaw. He didn't intend to pick a physical fight, but now, there was no turning back.

He charged forward and threw a punch across Changbin's face. But right as his fist connected, Changbin grabbed the boy's slender arm, not greatly affected by the punch. Yanking Jisung closer, he smashed his knee into the boy's abdomen, who choked out a painful cough. Before he could recover from the blow, Changbin threw his fist against Jisung's face again, this time the impact sending him crashing against a row of desks.

Unable to regain his balance, Jisung held onto a desk and clutched his stomach, coughing out bloody spit.

"And I bothered to send you personal warnings, Han." spoke Changbin, a venomous ring in his tone. "Now listen to me.." He caught a fistful of Jisung's hair, harshly raising the boy's face as he winced in pain. "Or I'll have to end you. Like I ended Yang Jeongin." He murmured through gritted teeth.

"Th-The fuck.." Jisung choked, the taste of blood making him gag.

But Changbin wasn't done. Using his strong fist, he smashed a powerful punch right into Jisung's already affected abdomen. Sharply cutting his choked cry off, another punch followed right after. Jisung crashed to his knees, his hair still roughly gripped by the bully.

Changbin knelt on one knee, watching Jisung struggle to push his hand off, to no vail since the latter was weakened by the multiple attacks.

"I'll tell you one more time." He hissed, tightening his grip. "Stay away from Felix."

"Or you die." as the cold words left Changbin's lips, he smashed Jisung's head sideways against the hard tiles, the abrupt shot to his head making the world spin as an agonising screech left the boy's busted lips. Changbin released his grip and stood up, driving a foot against Jisung's stomach. The force made him curl, with a fit of muffled coughs being choked out.

Through Jisung's blurry vision, he could vaguely make out the doorway of the abandoned classroom. He felt Changbin's shoe connect with his stomach again, but the boy had given up on struggling. He wasn't hoping for a miracle, where somebody storms into the room to save him. Because as far as he knew, no one was willing to go against the violent bully.

He was only hoping Felix would survive whatever torment Minho would be forcing him through.

He hoped his loved one would be okay.

Even if he didn't make it.

Breaking the pained silence, the door flew open. In his unclear vision, Jisung could barely see the figure that barged in. He felt the pain throbbing in his head snatch his ability to think clearly. With heavy breaths, Jisung laid limp.

"---t let you ---- the one I love-- Binnie."

Through the excruciating pain, Jisung barely managed to hear bits of words being spoken.

By an unfamiliar voice. A voice so deep, so different.

Someone he's never heard before.

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬

a;n
hoo hoo wEaThEr'S fEeLiN hOt oR cOLd