"Stop touching him." San's voice sounded threatening by now.
"I think this is not-" I tried saying when I saw two figures entering the hall but they were too busy with their argument.
"Huh? Are you jealous? I knew you liked him from the second I saw him with you."
"GUYS!" I yelled as big stone brick came flying at us.

I already thought I was dead when 48 jumped infront of us and spread her arms making the stone shatter before it could hit us.

"Oh shit." I groaned when I saw a persons face getting visible in the dust.

"We should have killed you the very first day we found out about you." Jisung growled and pierced an octopus like mutant that was nearing him from the side.
From his arms there were growing bat-like wings that ended in a sharp spike that was dripping with blood.

A gunshot was aiming for his head but he dodged with his wing that easily stopped the bullet.
Right after that a person jumped at him from above and landed a clear hit on his face. Was that Felix?

His skin was strong and impenetrable like the shell of turtle or something similar but turned into a slimey substance that made Jisung shake for a second before harshly pushing Felix away with one of his wings and making him crash into the wall. Had that been a jellyfish skin just now? Disgusting.

However I didn't have more time to think before Jisung flew up in the air, Seungmin right behind him, stretching his arm to ten-time length and pulling the scientist down again.

"Wooyoung!" I heard 48's yell and turned around to see Minho standing just a few meters next to me. He wasn't doing anything but suddenly the ground exploded right under my feet.

Luckily I was able to jump away but the next explosion followed.
What was this? How could he make the floor explode when he didn't even move?!

I threw a knife in his direction but it dissapeared to ash while still flying before it hit it's target.
Right after that San tried attacking Minho in close combat but when he got closer his skin started melting and he had to step back. In confusion he looked at his injured hand that healed immediately.

Minho started laughing.
"Don't you get it yet? My body produces radioactive radiation that even your body can't handle, San."
The air around the man became blurry before he held up his hand and aimed at San.

"One wave of this radiation and you'll die in an instant... don't think you can win this."

He shot something that seemed to be invisible but San hid behind one of the creatures that looked like a bunch of slime. The slime melted down and the mutant died with a gargeling noise.

"Poor thing." Minho sighed and turned around to aim at me instead.

"What about you Jung Wooyoung? That is your name right? Aren't you here to get revenge for your pitiful parents?"

I was powerless against him... there was nothing I could do. I just couldn't-

"HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" A shout made me lose focus for a second.
It was 48. Streams of pearl white tears were flowing down her face and she ran in direction of Minho.

"48, NO!" San screamed and ran after her...

but it was too late.

As as soon as she yelled, Minho aimed at her instead and her skin started breaking apart and glowing before her whole body shattered to ash.

It felt like all of this happened in slowmotion and the feeling of fear made my hands shake. A deep fear that suffocated all the other emotions.

It wasn't only the power of Minho... I was scared of San.

The said boy stared at the point where his sister had been standing seconds ago. There was no reflection in his eyes and his hands began shaking before his face took a convulsive suffering expression.

"What now, San? Look what you got your sister into, haha." Minho laughed and a smirk of blissfulness was seen on his face.

"48!"

"WHY?!"

I heard yells comming from the other side. It was Felix and Seungmin.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING ANNIHILATE YOU!" San yelled with all of his strength and approached Minho in fast steps.

"SAN NO!" I wanted to go after him but two arms where holding me back from behind.

"SEONGHWA, HE IS GONNA DIE!" I screamed but the ravenette didn't let go.

"BOTH OF YOU ARE GONNA DIE IF YOU GO AFTER HIM!" he yelled back and I was forced to look at the scenario infront of me.

San's body was glowing and his skin and muscles were burned more and more as closer as he got to Minho.
"Poor you." The scientist said.
But San didn't give up.

Step by step he got closer until his hand was only bones by now.
"SAN NO!" I yelled again but it didn't help.

He was going to die! I couldn't watch this any longer! I couldn't!

Suddenly I heard him groaning loudly and his body started to glow.

"What the-" Minho was startled when San's skin suddenly started healing at the same pace as the radioactivity was destroying it.

Parts of skin were growing back while other parts where melting and being destroyed.

"I said I'm gonna end you." I heard San's weak voice and he grabbed the mans throat and made him struggle to breath breathing.

"Y- you will never end m- me." Minho coldly said and pushed San on the floor before aiming all of his power in direction of the boy. Even Sans healing couldn't win against that anymore.

His skull was visible under the muscles of his face and he didn't move anymore.

"SEONGHWA, LET ME GO!" I yelled and even the ravenette couldn't bare watching it any longer.

Maybe there was a chance... maybe...
I pushed Seonghwa away and grabbed another knife from my belt before aiming at Minho's head. If he was distracted like that there was a chance that he wouldn't have his shield of radioactivity for the moment.

I threw the object and...

it hit right at the back of his head.

Minho's body tensed, and the radioactive radiation got weaker by the second.

Sans body was quickly recovering while Minho fell over and stayed there on the floor. A pool of blood spread from his chest and it was obvious... he was dead.

In that moment a bullet came flying across the room and almost hit Seonghwa.

It wasn't over yet...
_______________________________________

Hoho only two chapters left "_"