Inviting The Virgin (34)

My eyes were still bulging out of my skull when Zack asked for the second time why I had this look across my face. I couldn’t believe it yet alone let the five letter word escape my lips. I was still undecided if I was okay with someone seeing me naked.

            But I wasn’t about to give up over my insecurities.

            “It will be fun. Come on,” I told Zack grabbing his hand and tugging him along. My palm was slipping due to the sweat that was building.

            I forced Zack to follow me until we were clear from the clutter. Once we hit the main entrance the number of people had dissipated. The majority of students were raving together dangerously close to the pool. Once in the hallways students were scarce and that is exactly what I needed. If I was going to do this it had to be somewhere where no one would ever see or know.

            “Eden, where are we going?” Zack asked breaking free from my hold.

            He stopped, protesting to go any further without an explanation. This wasn’t something I was going to be able to say out loud. Both my hands clutched onto the old camera. I peeled off the sticky note crumpling it in my hand before shoving it into my back pocket. I smiled at Zack although he gave me a typical stubborn look. Holding up the camera I snapped a photo before waiting for it to spit out the image.

            He raised an eyebrow giving me another disapproving look.

            “If you don’t keep following me you’ll never find out,” I sounded overly flirty while I walked through the hallways searching for an open door.

            Finally there was the biology lab which had its door wide open. Poking my head in I could see that no one else was here. There were only desks and shelves but no one that would be able to witness this. Zack shadowed me but he had suspicions. Luckily for me there were no windows so all I needed was to lock the door.

            “This cat and mouse thing is getting slightly irritating,” he leaned against the teacher’s desk after I had locked the door.       

            “I recall saying something very similar before you told me to shove it so listen closely,” I took a step closing the gap—“Shove it.” I said it slowly and pronouncing every syllable.

        I liked when the tabled turned.

            Walking over to the table I pulled out the picture that I took of Zack. It took a while for the full picture to appear but I admired it for a couple seconds before I set it down the camera—“Looking good,” I snickered refusing to show him the picture I took.