✧ chapter thirty ✧

Start from the beginning

I smiled lightly at him- earning a frown I return from him. I quickly shook my head and crashed my lips into his, kissing him hungrily. He smirked against the kiss as we opened your mouths for further entry to a deeper kiss. I moved to his lap, ensuring the connection between our body's didn't part.

He detached his lips from mine and kissed down my jaw, making me hum in pleasure before our lips reconnected into a more delicate kiss.

Soon after I moved my face away from his and looked into his emerald green eyes.

"You're something else." I told him, not really thinking about what I was saying as it spilled truthfully from my lips. I might regret that later.

To ensure awkwardness didn't arise, I quickly hopped off his lap and walked over to the door.

"I should get ready for the party tonight. Wouldn't want to be late." I played off. "But you should definitely consider songwriting and performing- as an on the side job if you have time during your business endeavours."

He merely nodded his head, which I took as my queue to wave and leave the room in a hurry.

I leant against my closed door inside my room and looked up at the roof. That was too "open book" on my end for me. I may as well have told him I liked him for real... which I didn't. I still didn't really like his personality and and besides, we would never work.

I searched through my closet in search for something nice to wear for tonight. I ended up picking up a long sleeve black mini dress, as the colder months had greeted us... coldly? The phrase is usually warmly but clearly it's not warm but-

Okay I'm going to stop trying to explain that and just continue getting dressed.

I paired it with some elegant plain black boots and slapped on my makeup before I heard the echo of the music from downstairs. There was only a couple of months left of this shit before we all went on christmas break. I could hopefully hold out till then.

When I left my room I quickly peered across the hall at Harry's room to see if he had left, which he had. I shrugged and headed downstairs.

The girls said they couldn't come to the party as they all had homework to do. Given I of course had homework to do also but there's a party in the house I'm living so I feel a lot more obliged to go. Plus Chris would kill me if I didn't go.

I reached the bottom floor and serpentined to the spot where Chris typically hung out at parties. I soon found him chatting to Louis and a guy I had never met, so I went over and tapped his shoulder.

"Hi!" He exclaimed after turning around and acknowledging my presence. He pulled me into a cuddle and looked past me. "Let's go get a drink oh my god."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. He nattered away about how there was a new boy that he saw at the party and he's been trying to get his attention lowkey all night. It hadn't worked so far but he was convinced that he'd fall under his spell eventually.

"Midori Illusion or Midori Splice?" He questioned after opening the fridge and peering inside.

"Illusion." I told him as he offered me the drink. My attention was elsewhere as my eyes scanned the party at all the faces. I recognised most from school- different ages and years... but it was super weird seeing everyone combined under a roof that is different to the environment of school.

My eyes locked to the back of a head of blonde locks soon after that and my scowling eyes viewed the scene.

Luna had found her way towards Harry's corner and was talking to him, she seemed to be in deep conversation as she just chatted away.

"Ugh." I made a disgusted sound. "Never found a reason to be annoyed at her until now." I scoffed to Chris. He followed my eyes to observe the scene in front of me as he pressed his lips together.

"I mean she's trying? He doesn't seem to care..." he shrugged. "I wouldn't think much off it, she's just talking."

Moments after Chris's comment, Luna reached up to rake her fingers into Harry's new short locks. Oh hell no.

"Okay sike lol." Chris chuckled. I turned to him with a frown, he quickly held up his hands in surrender in return.

"He'll probs get bored and leave soon just don't worry about it." He assured. I looked over one more time before sighing in agreement.

"Let's get these drinks in us."

Sorry this took so long I've been working 10 hour days.

See you in the next update x
Tash