Day 434

400 Days After Fina by JellOfAllTrades
Chapter 13

There was a soft knock on my door and Kate peeked in to check on me. Upon seeing that I'm not that busy she came in. "Ma'am andito po si sir Jaime. Papasukin ko po ba?"

"Sige."

She opened the door and let Jaime in before leaving us in my office.

Jaime plumped on the seat in front of my table and gave me a wide grin. "Kumusta ka?"

I closed the folder of the file I was reviewing and gave him a questioning look. "I'm fine. What do you need?"

He pouted. "Miss lang kita eh."

"Trip mo ba ako ngayon o gusto mo lang ikwento sakin yung birthday sex mo?"

He smiled wider. "Brah, you don't understand. Ang galing niya sa kama and I got to do her without a condom kasi she's using pills. Loved the gag gift, by the way. Binigay ko kay CJ, mas kailangan niya yun."

While Jaime chuckled at how he passed on the gag gift, I was more concerned by how he fucked raw. "Sure ka bang naka-pills siya? Mamaya bigla mo ako jan tanungin kung gusto kong maging ninang."

Jaime gave me an irritated look. "Syempre sinigurado ko yun, gago. As if naman hahayaan kong mangyari yun."

"Okay,"

Jaime stood up and went to my small collection of drinks at the other end of the office. He opened a bottle of bourbon and poured himself a drink.

"Nagkita na kayo ni Mitch?"

I rubbed my temple and let out a sigh. "Yeah."

"Kumusta naman sex niyo?"

"Walang sex na naganap." I muttered, remembering Mitch's advance and how she looked so bright that it hurt my eyes.

"What? Pero si Mitch yun, tinanggihan mo si Mitch?" Jaime exclaimed. "Sabi mo pa sakin dati kung matripan mong ikasal kay Mitch na lang?"

"Dati yun."

"Pero..."

"Jaime, I'm tired of the mindless sex." I tell him. "Akala ko ba gets mo na yun?"

"I know. I just thought maybe you'd consider pursuing Mitch for a real relationship."

I scoffed at his idea. "I'm not ready for a relationship."

"What about Angel?"

"What about her?"

"Ayaw mo ba sa kanya?"

"She's just a friend."

Jaime took a sip of his bourbon. "Sure?"

"Sure."

"So you wouldn't mind if I flirt with her?"

I stop staring at a separate document in front of me and look at Jaime. "What do you mean?"

"I'm curious." Jaime grinned, looking at his drink. "She's cute naman so I'm wondering what's it like to flirt with a probinsyana."

"I don't think she likes you enough for your plan to work out," I mumble a reply.

"Doesn't matter. You know naman I always have my way with girls. Angel isn't an exception."

"Whatever," I ignore his crushing on Angel and read through my document again.

"You never told me how far you've gone with Fina," Jaime asked, his voice serious.

I remember my conversation with Angel on his very birthday. "I'm not answering you."

Jaime shrugged. "Oh well, I guess I'll just learn on my own what a probinsyana is like in bed."

My head snapped towards his direction. "What are you planning?"

"I told you, I'm curious." Jaime mused, finishing his bourbon. "Mejo flat si Angel pero pwede na rin."

"Don't you dare, Jaime," I growl.

"Calm down." Jaime backed off. "Akala ko ba friend mo lang siya?"

"Oo nga."

"It's not like I haven't fucked one of your friends before."

"Shut up."

Jaime put down his used glass beside the bottle of bourbon and chuckles to himself. "Alam mo, if she's your new Fina, I'll back off."

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I shout, triggered by the mention of Fina.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Jaime apologizes, looking visibly surprised by my outburst.

"Don't you fucking talk about Fina ever again. And don't you fucking dare touch Angel." I say in a low voice filled with all the threat I can muster. I never cared for who he fucked before as long as he has the girl's consent but for the first time, the thought of him making a move on my friend has angered me.

"Okay, okay."

"Get out of my office."

Jaime looks at me like I said something in an unknown language. He probably never thought I'd kick him out of my place. After glaring at him for a few seconds he finally understood that I don't want him around.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, heading for the door.

After Jaime left, I felt like a deflated balloon. He has never gotten on my nerves like that before. No wonder he looked like I betrayed him when I asked him to leave. Did he really step on my boundaries or have I gone a little too sensitive about the topic? I know I've changed, but I never thought my perspective of my friends has changed too.

New Fina. He called Angel my new Fina. As if that girl will ever live up to what Fina is to me.